Esteemed Contributor

Can someone help me find this coat?

On the fashion home page at the top there is a photo of new arrivals showing boots, a red sweater and a tan coat with faux fur at the cuffs and hem.  The top is cut off so I can't see if  it has a hood.  Supposedly it is a new arrivals but when I look in that section I don't see it.  Does anyone know whose coat it is?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Can someone help me find this coat?

Could it be the new SG A283652 animal print quilted jacket with fur collar and cuffs?

Respected Contributor

@KathyPet, try A281629, the C Wonder faux shearling double breasted coat. 

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Honored Contributor

http://images.qvc.com/is/image/pic/fa/sq1_spot1_FashionMeta_120116.jpg?qlt=96,1

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@pitdakota wrote:

i think that is it @pitdakota.

http://www.qvc.com/C.-Wonder-Faux-Shearling-Double-Breasted-Coat.product.A281629.html?sc=A281629-ISR...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@KathyPet wrote:

On the fashion home page at the top there is a photo of new arrivals showing boots, a red sweater and a tan coat with faux fur at the cuffs and hem.  The top is cut off so I can't see if  it has a hood.  Supposedly it is a new arrivals but when I look in that section I don't see it.  Does anyone know whose coat it is?

It is a faux sherling by C Wonder 

A281629

Screen Shot 2016-12-29 at 10.23.30 AM.png

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Smiley Happy looks like you got three answers at the same time 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@pitdakota wrote:

i think that is it @pitdakota.

http://www.qvc.com/C.-Wonder-Faux-Shearling-Double-Breasted-Coat.product.A281629.html?sc=A281629-ISR...

Hi @sunshine45!  Ironically, I am looking at that coat for my daughter.  Our area is having a family friendly New Year's Eve celebration,  DD doesn't have a dress coat so to speak so we were looking at one of mine for her to wear, if it is cold here New Year's Eve.   It is too late to get it in time for New Year's Eve, but this momma is going to look at getting this so she does have this type of coat when the occasion warrants.

@I am still oxox, too funny!  We both had it at the same time.  lol

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Esteemed Contributor

Very cute coat...i am looking for a coat that is generously cut...then i read the reviews...three of them....two said it was tight in the arms...that did it for me..i don't want to be confined so that i can't move my arms...too bad...i would have bought it...

Respected Contributor

That was my big gripe with the Q several months ago, when they post pics, you should be able to click on the pic and see all the items shown in the pic.

if their IT department isn't capable of doing that, they should put the item numbers below the pic.   So frustrating for a company that depends on people turn on the channel and shop the website.