Esteemed Contributor

Re: Can someone help me find this coat?

THanks to all who helped find this coat.  IT does not have great reviews so I am thinking about it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

A while back someone here wanted to know about a velvet-looking cardigan/jacket that was seen in one of the pics in the (Nov?) Inside Mag. I looked everyday for a month for that piece and never found it. I think sometimes what you see is not what you (might) get.Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

@KathyPet wrote:

THanks to all who helped find this coat.  IT does not have great reviews so I am thinking about it.

I am probably going to end up getting this for my daughter.  I watched the video and it did not seem like the arms were tight on the models and at any rate, DD has small arms so I am not overly concerned about the arms being too tight.  Plus she really likes double breasted coats.  One reviewer mentioned it shedding the one and only time she put it on, but that is typical of even a faux shearling material.  There are usually loose fibers that might come off the first time or two it is worn and after that it isn't a problem.    I had a faux sherling coat some time ago and it did that the first time I wore the coat, but after that, no problem.  So fingers crossed, since I am hoping that will be the case.

Good luck in whatever you decide!

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Honored Contributor

@pitdakota

You might want to check out this sale CK one from Macy's- might be able to find it in store.

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@pitdakota

You might want to check out this sale CK one from Macy's- might be able to find it in store.

Thanks @lolakimono!  I found this online after seeing your post.  Heart

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *