Honored Contributor

Re: Bi-Stretch Short Sleeve Sheath Dress

This dress looks like something to wear to work.  It doesn't excite me though.

Honored Contributor

Not crazy abou it.

I really dislike that sleeve length.

Esteemed Contributor

I was sold on it until I noticed that slit at the bottom on the models.  It wouldn't meet dress code requirements at work, so I'll pass.

Honored Contributor

I like that it has sleeves. So many sheath dresses are sleeveless. Not a fan of the slit on the hem. It looks like it is a slim cut dress because it’s a bit tight on the model. 

Trusted Contributor

I like it, the stretch will make it comfortable BUT with my many lumps/bumps I will need to wear a spanx underneath.  Seems good for work and if the fit is right, it could be sexy for date night with the right shoes/jewelry and hair style.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Respected Contributor

Not a fan. I spend a lot of time on airplanes, but I have no desire to look like a flight attendant. There are a lot of AA flight attendants wearing a dress from Banana Republic that they bought on their own because they've had horrible reactions to the chemicals in their newest uniforms. The Banana Republic dress was nearly identical to the uniform dress. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~