Respected Contributor

I like them for dressing up on my Sundays for church and dining out. Sure, they can be a bit of a problem at times, but I survive. Here is one of my outfits last year that I am using for my current avatar. 

HotGrandMamaLthrPants.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Vivianwrote:

Whenever I bought bell sleeves, I regretted the purchase. They get into everything. Putting on a coat is a pain and then there’s the delight of wearing lunch on your wrists. I now refuse to buy the style.

@Vivian.  I agree; I won't even briefly consider such a purchase.  I don't need clothing in which I just sit and look gorgeous.  I must have clothing in which I can live and move around in without worrying where the sleeves are.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624wrote:

@Vivianwrote:

Whenever I bought bell sleeves, I regretted the purchase. They get into everything. Putting on a coat is a pain and then there’s the delight of wearing lunch on your wrists. I now refuse to buy the style.

@Vivian.  I agree; I won't even briefly consider such a purchase.  I don't need clothing in which I just sit and look gorgeous.  I must have clothing in which I can live and move around in without worrying where the sleeves are.

My bell sleeved tops do not get into everything.

I can move around with mine and not worry where the sleeves are.  It depends upon the style of top one of choosing.  Some are not super exaggerated.

They are not a fad, and they are somewhat in style--in different ways--at all times. I have a few from 10 years ago that I still wear and look totally in style.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

@StylishLadywrote:

I like them for dressing up on my Sundays for church and dining out. Sure, they can be a bit of a problem at times, but I survive. Here is one of my outfits last year that I am using for my current avatar. 

HotGrandMamaLthrPants.jpg

@StylishLady You are beautiful! I love this outfit!