Honored Contributor

BR Factory obviously not the same fabric but 40 on sale 

zippers , and petites

High-Rise Recycled Bootcut Pant

Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21   I will do my best to circle back and review these slacks when they arrive.  Banana Republic estimated 3 to 5 business days, so we will see.

With warm regards,

aroc3435

Washington, DC

Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 Italian wool is the best....just ask the well dressed man who wears Italian wool trousers....I also have a pair of Italian wool trousers and love them.

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

Gorgeous trousers!

Perhaps the Q will take notice that many of us love trousers like this!

you mean pants with "bu'ons and zippers" that are so uncomfortable 

@jackthebear 

Yeah. Them.

(The stupidest sales pitch I've ever heard)

Esteemed Contributor

That outfit is an example of the effort from Banana Republic to offer chic collections that are made using (mostly) natural luxury fabrics. Hopefully, their construction and tailoring have been elevated too.  The price points will be higher because of this, but these are not intended to be one season and done fashions.  They are aiming for a more classic appeal. 

Maybe the Gap, Inc leadership decided they had nothing to lose.  The brand has been struggling to stay afloat in recent years. Trying to compete with low price and discount competitors offering the same thing made the same cheap way has not been working, so maybe this new direction will salvage Banana Republic. I have seen a few pieces that I would buy, including the Italian wool pants.  

Honored Contributor

I'd wear this in a heartbeat!

Respected Contributor

That's a really pretty outfit. I love the colors. I don't find the sweater too bulky, but I get cold easliy in the late fall and winter, which is when I'd wear something like this.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Honored Contributor

Beautiful to look at but totally impractical for me.  My days of wearing wool pants are long behind me.  The scarf is a winter scarf that I'd wear over a coat or jacket on a 15 degree day.  I like the sweater, the tuck is too much for such a thick sweater.  I don't think anyone would do that.  I'd buy it and wear it with jeans and boots.  Depending on the price, of course.   I really love her hair!   

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

zippers , and petites

I was looking for a pair of grey dress pants. Ordered these, I hope they fit. 

"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

zippers , and petites

I was looking for a pair of grey dress pants. Ordered these, I hope they fit. 

tried on at the store this week,

I liked them but 2P just a bit too small,(pulling in the back KWIM)  length perfect but no 4P in the store, price was right for me

and that fake suede dress jumper====gorgeous

and I would not want wool pants anyway