Respected Contributor

What I wonder is how people can send items back that are disgusting like that. Maybe they're mad because the item didn't live up to expectations and they don't care, but I just don't do that. I rarely send anything back, but when I do, I always fold it neatly and make sure it is clean as a whistle. Even though the person processing the return doesn't know me, I'd still be embarrassed if I sent something back that had hair or anything else all over it. Also, I've never sent anything back that I've worn, only tried on.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

Just what is it about hair? On your head its something to be admired and coveted. Anywhere else and people are aghast. I still remember how my mother used to freak out about finding a hair in food. Positively freak out.

Honored Contributor

You need to SO call customer service and registure a complaint! I would also demand a price reduction!

Respected Contributor
On 6/4/2014 ECBG said:

You need to SO call customer service and registure a complaint! I would also demand a price reduction!

on the enclosed 4 x 6 piece of white paper it states ".....QVC does not guarantee that this product will meet your expectations or standards....

they are covered but it does say if I don't accept this I can return it....no big deal, my

"hairy" mystery pants will get washed, we'll turn them inside out to make sure the hair disappears, maybe I'll "roll" all the hair off before I wash, that would be better.

I still can't figure out where it all came from?

Trusted Contributor
I have bought a number of "as is " in the past year, including a beautiful Isaac bag, and only had to return one thing because it had a perfum-y smell that wouldn't wash out. Just today I received a pair of IM's crop pants. They were badly wrinkled, looked to have been worn & the measurements were about 2 inches large than they were supposed to be. A total disappointment. I'm finished with clothes, but I have had very good luck with Clark's & Skechers!
Super Contributor

I bought earrings as an as is item, and one of the diamonds were missing, back it went

Super Contributor
On 6/4/2014 depglass said:

Just what is it about hair? On your head its something to be admired and coveted. Anywhere else and people are aghast. I still remember how my mother used to freak out about finding a hair in food. Positively freak out.

Ha! I never thought about it that way, but you have a great point! That is so true isn't it? lol

Esteemed Contributor

When you said "what's it doing in my pants", I almost gagged. I thought you really meant inside the pants, like, well, you know. . .

Probably a good thing I have never ordered anything "as is". {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Respected Contributor
On 6/4/2014 magicmoodz said:

When you said "what's it doing in my pants", I almost gagged. I thought you really meant inside the pants, like, well, you know. . .

Probably a good thing I have never ordered anything "as is". {#emotions_dlg.scared}

You brought tears to my eyes............that's too funny.

Oh well, pants are in the wash and everything they came with and might I say, "at no extra cost" is all gone.

...and just think, maybe nobody wants to, but I wear pants everyday and all these years, I don't remember ever seeing any hair in any of my pants, I still would like to know how it got there and why so much of it? OK, let's not think about it.

too funny....it was quite a day.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought a few purses in the ""as is"" area and they were perfect...also bought one piece of jewelry...also lovely....

However....I ordered a DB throw from E-Bay...said it was new...it was to be a Christmas gift for my granddaughter...they were sold out on the Q....it smelled so bad of smoke it was disgusting...I was ticked...I wrote the seller...nicely...and she apologized and returned my money....

Those ""hairy"" pants you received.. I am guessing the person went and got a haircut and then didn't want to keep them...tucked them in the bag and returned..I don't know why returns are not looked over before sending them out again...