Occasional Contributor

Sorry, but her designs are kinda "clownish" to me, and the prices are too high for the flimsy materials. I'm surprised enough is sold to keep her selling.

Trusted Contributor

LG looks like a bag lady (they seem to wear all of their possessions). Don't know how all that layering is presented when we are about to enter summer. But I guess it's cold somewhere.

Super Contributor

I so totally agree!! I saw about 5 minutes of the show tonight, and the entire 5 minutes was with my mouth open. No offense to those who like the Logo brand, and I do actually have two tops, but tonight I could believe what they were wearing and how they were wearing them!

Regular Contributor

They don't appeal to me either. Often, I am wondering what the stylist had in mind when he/she puts outfits together for the models. A couple of weeks ago they put a LG top under a D&C batwing gauze top, huh? Let's just say not a good look. I've noticed they're using a lot of LG tops on the models for other shows as well seeing them on the hosts. They really don't flatter anyone with hips which is what 90% of all women. I do like to keep up with changing fashions but not this one, I also never did wear gogo boots.

Esteemed Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.blink}I had two cardigans that I really liked from this line sent to me by my sister. Until I washed them, pilled horribly. I hate all the layering but, that is part of the allure of this line.

Esteemed Contributor
On 6/2/2014 vabreeze said:

LG looks like a bag lady (they seem to wear all of their possessions). Don't know how all that layering is presented when we are about to enter summer. But I guess it's cold somewhere.

Very true!

Super Contributor

I never could believe that people would really wear this line of clothing, out of their houses. All those layers, with pieces of fabric sticking out everywhere looks ridiculous.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, seriously. I'm sitting here in A233693 with a pair of ponte knit pants. Yes, I actually did leave my house in this outfit. Apparently the woman I passed in the hall and said "cute top" has the same hideous taste in clothing as I do. And surprisingly, you can where LOGO tops without layering!

Not sure why this horse has to be beaten the death over and over and over.

Different styles for different tastes.

Honored Contributor

(I could have sworn I responded to this a little bit ago. Hmm.) Anyway, most of her designs seem to call attention to the hip area. In my case, that's an area I'd prefer to not emphasize.

Respected Contributor

I might have tried a couple of the tops, but the fabric(s) looked too thin to me. I suppose that's part of the reasoning behind all the layers, but I'm not going to wear so many layers. They might look cute when styled in some ways, but the way she dresses herself is not my taste.