Super Contributor

Anyone Purchasing Mizrahi TSV Pants? So Cute!!!

I think they're super cute! I've never tried this fabric, but I'm loving the colors! Anyone else? Happy Friday!
Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.
Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone Purchasing Mizrahi TSV Pants? So Cute!!!

I am no longer buying any pants from QVC none of them fit no matter the size

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

@HeiressIn-FL ... I am not purchasing the TSV ... but I have several pairs of the  24/7 stretch pants.  I love the fabric and the fit.  But if you do get them I would suggest not putting them in the dryer after they are washed...... they shrink.  

Trusted Contributor

I love ankle pants so ordered 3 of these in petite: black, white, and that cute Hollywood black & white check.  I'm 5'2" 110 lbs and usually wear size 6, but I've found most Q pants to run a tad large on me and want this pant to fit close to body so hope I did right to order 4P.  Have never owned a pair of Isaac pants.  How do they run?

Esteemed Contributor

@CJCwrote:

I love ankle pants so ordered 3 of these in petite: black, white, and that cute Hollywood black & white check.  I'm 5'2" 110 lbs and usually wear size 6, but I've found most Q pants to run a tad large on me and want this pant to fit close to body so hope I did right to order 4P.  Have never owned a pair of Isaac pants.  How do they run?

Hi @CJC .. I think they run true to size.  

Trusted Contributor

Super cute! I bought the paisley and navy polka dot and the two flounce peplum tops in white and lavender to go with them. These pants sell at chicos for $100 and $80 at Talbots so this is a great deal. 

Honored Contributor

I am waiting to hear what everyone thinks.It could be just as cheap to purchase later intead of ahead and have to return.I like to hear about fit and feel.I don't like the rubbery type fabrics that make me too hot.If this fabric is thin and soft then I will give them a try.I love the pants though and they look so cute on everyone.

Honored Contributor

I was a teenager in the 60's (bell bottoms, wild pants, etc) so I'm used to wearing wild jeans, etc.  I am 71 and sometimes I STILL wear pants with designs....I love them!

In fact I own several of his pants (previous one's) with designs from a few years back.  I bought these same pants days before they were a TSV.  I should get them today.  Last night I went on line and ordered the rest of the plain colors.

I have lots of these pants but they don't have designs in them (this material has been offered for some time by him).

Unfortunately, my "girth" (belly) has grown over the winter and I had to size up.  I'd advise anyone who carries their weight there anyway, they MIGHT think about sizing up.  I'm talking about the belly, hip, thigh area.

I think they're wonderful (as stated).  I've mentioned I used to make my clothes when I worked in the 60's and early 70's.  The material got so expensive it wasn't cost effective.  My guess is this is (what someone who sews) would consider expensive material.

I love his clothes (all of them).  They are well made and colorful.

People say, "You don't look your age".  Duh?  I always say, "That's because I can't do anything about it.....so I 'paint it up'.  By make-up and the clothes.

I can't wear leggings (which in my world are still tights) because I look like a balloon that's beginning to deflate but still has all of the air in the middle (ALL of the air).  Ha!

Super Contributor

@I am still oxoxwrote:

I am no longer buying any pants from QVC none of them fit no matter the size

Oh no! That isn't good news. I'm sorry you've had difficult experiences with the sizing. I will keep this in mind.
Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.
Honored Contributor

@HeiressIn-FL

Thank you for pointing out the TSV.  I bought 5 pairs of these pants early last summer and have worn and washed them countless times.  In this climate, I wear them all year long, but I especially love them in the summer, as I no longer wear shorts.  I've lost two sizes since purchasing them, but I still wear them casually - somehow they just keep fitting.  They are beautifully made and hold up in the washer and dryer.

I just ordered them in white, black and gingham in my new size, because I know if I don't, I'll regret it later on.

~ house cat ~