Super Contributor

Re: Anyone Purchasing Mizrahi TSV Pants? So Cute!!!

@Squirrel Loverwrote:

Super cute! I bought the paisley and navy polka dot and the two flounce peplum tops in white and lavender to go with them. These pants sell at chicos for $100 and $80 at Talbots so this is a great deal. 

Wonderful! Those colors are so pretty, as are the peplum tops! You will look beautiful! I didn't realize these are sold in Chico's. We actually have a Chico's nearby, but it looks like the Q has a much better deal! I was thinking that I would wear just a plain white shirt with the pants w/a pair of white slip-on sneakers. Very casual for spring/summer! Smiley Happy
Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxoxI wish my pants fit issues were confined to QVC.  I used to have brands I could count on to fit.  Now?  I don't know if it's because my body has changed so much or that the pants have changed, but finding pants that fit well and don't cost 3 figures has become very difficult.

I did get a pair of Susan Graver last spring that were a great fit then.  Sadly, they're large on me this spring and #2 sadly, they came in only 2 prints (no solids) and I liked only one.  I'm hoping they'll make more available soon -  that often happens.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm liking the TSV just because I need a simple pair of new black ankle pants for spring and Isaac's 24/7 will fit the bill for an easy go-to pant.  

Super Contributor

@dexwrote:

I am waiting to hear what everyone thinks.It could be just as cheap to purchase later intead of ahead and have to return.I like to hear about fit and feel.I don't like the rubbery type fabrics that make me too hot.If this fabric is thin and soft then I will give them a try.I love the pants though and they look so cute on everyone.

That's a very good idea! I'm hoping the fabric isn't rough or uncomfortable. We shall see!Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

@HeiressIn-FLwrote:

@Squirrel Loverwrote:

Super cute! I bought the paisley and navy polka dot and the two flounce peplum tops in white and lavender to go with them. These pants sell at chicos for $100 and $80 at Talbots so this is a great deal. 

Wonderful! Those colors are so pretty, as are the peplum tops! You will look beautiful! I didn't realize these are sold in Chico's. We actually have a Chico's nearby, but it looks like the Q has a much better deal! I was thinking that I would wear just a plain white shirt with the pants w/a pair of white slip-on sneakers. Very casual for spring/summer! Smiley Happy

Isaacs pants and tops aren't sold at Chicos or Talbots.  I'm guessing the poster meant something similar.  Woman Happy 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have had trouble with Isaac's fit previously, in a dress that was miles too big.  These pants look really cute and I was tempted, but look at how they fit the host in the on-line video.  All bunched up.  Not the look I'm after.

Addendum:  At the time I wrote the above, the on-line video showed Issac and Katie.  Nothing wrong with Katie, she's one of my favs, but the pants did not fit her right.  That video has now been replaced with another.

Honored Contributor

That's because they don't size up. When your pants bunch up at the knees all you have to do is forget vanity sizing and let your breathe out and go up a size.

Fine, to say "I wear a size 2", Ok, but, you can bend over and breathe if you go up to a 4 or 6. LOL

Trusted Contributor

They are cute, but I am no longer ordering pants from QVC.  I am an apple shape unfortunately, and nothing ever ever ever fits properly.  So frustrating.  I would kill to have a pear shape. 

Super Contributor

@Annabellethecat66wrote:

I was a teenager in the 60's (bell bottoms, wild pants, etc) so I'm used to wearing wild jeans, etc.  I am 71 and sometimes I STILL wear pants with designs....I love them!

In fact I own several of his pants (previous one's) with designs from a few years back.  I bought these same pants days before they were a TSV.  I should get them today.  Last night I went on line and ordered the rest of the plain colors.

I have lots of these pants but they don't have designs in them (this material has been offered for some time by him).

Unfortunately, my "girth" (belly) has grown over the winter and I had to size up.  I'd advise anyone who carries their weight there anyway, they MIGHT think about sizing up.  I'm talking about the belly, hip, thigh area.

I think they're wonderful (as stated).  I've mentioned I used to make my clothes when I worked in the 60's and early 70's.  The material got so expensive it wasn't cost effective.  My guess is this is (what someone who sews) would consider expensive material.

I love his clothes (all of them).  They are well made and colorful.

People say, "You don't look your age".  Duh?  I always say, "That's because I can't do anything about it.....so I 'paint it up'.  By make-up and the clothes.

I can't wear leggings (which in my world are still tights) because I look like a balloon that's beginning to deflate but still has all of the air in the middle (ALL of the air).  Ha!

Oh my goodness, thank you for sharing your knowledge and experience with this line! You used to make your clothes? Now, that is talent! I bet you could give Isaac a run for his money in the designing department, for sure! The sizing info you have provided is so very helpful!! I'm sure you look beautiful in all you wear because you certainly have a beautiful, youthful spirit! Keep being YOU, Annabelle! Smiley Happy Thank you, again!
Honored Contributor

No one has looked like they needed to go up a size in these pants.  I didn't think they looked all bunched up on Gabrielle nor did I think they looked too tight on her.  They looked fitted, not tight.