Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone Else tired of all the animal print this season?

Love animal prints! Classic & always in my wardrobe. I have a dress, cardigan, and 2 tops in various animal prints. 

I usually prefer neutral leopard prints best. I stepped out of my box this season & bought a new leopard print blouse that has teal, gold, burgundy, orange & black on a white background. I plan on wearing it with jeans or black pants & my burgundy leather jacket.

Not really a fan of snake prints which are really trending big for the fall season. 

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

@Bri369    I love animal print shoes and boots.  I found the ones you are looking for, hopefully they have your size!!  Backordered until December, but maybe other sites that sell Hush Puppies will have it.

Women's Hush Puppies Sadie

from Appleseeds.Blair  Item # A1A515

Edited****

Looks like they are available on the Hush Puppies site. 

I'll look at Appleseeds.  

They're not available on the Hush Puppies site in my size.

I've tried Nordstrom, Zappos and Hugh Puppies.

@Bri369 I have a pair almost identical to them except mine are several years' old and need to be replaced or given to the dumpster that is Nanette Lapore, I believe.  They were very comfortable, I wore them a lot and almost wore them out.  I have terrible bunions and calluses and do not like shoes that do not wear well.  Those did.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not at all. 

I'm a big fan of anmal prints. 

In addition to clothes and shoes ... leopard rug in bedroom, zebra rug in dining room, animal print towels in the bathroom and animal print throws on the couch.

Stuffed elephant on the coffee table and a plush leopard sitting beside him!  Lots of little elephants all over the apartment.  

Recently bought some new snake print booties.   

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA I just bought some snake print shoes from J. Jill.  30% off entire site today.  

Honored Contributor

I never like looking like everyone else.  You will not see me in leopard tops, pants, shoes, purses, nothing!  I would hate to turn the corner and see a bunch of women coming toward me in leopard.  I think the fashion industry has gone too far with this animal craze.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I Am! I just think it looks kind of cheap. 

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I never like looking like everyone else.  You will not see me in leopard tops, pants, shoes, purses, nothing!  I would hate to turn the corner and see a bunch of women coming toward me in leopard.  I think the fashion industry has gone too far with this animal craze.

@Katcat1, that does sound nightmarish, but I truly don't think it would ever happen unless maybe there were a leopard parade.

Blame the consumers, not the fashion industry. Apparently, we the buyers do like a touch of animal print here and there.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

I never like looking like everyone else.  You will not see me in leopard tops, pants, shoes, purses, nothing!  I would hate to turn the corner and see a bunch of women coming toward me in leopard I think the fashion industry has gone too far with this animal craze.

@Katcat1, that does sound nightmarish, but I truly don't think it would ever happen unless maybe there were a leopard parade.

Blame the consumers, not the fashion industry. Apparently, we the buyers do like a touch of animal print here and there.

giphy (4).gif

Trusted Contributor

Sure am.  I've never liked animal prints of any kind, on anything.  The style never appealed to me.

Same goes for the cold shoulder tops.  To me, they look like the tops have never been completed.

There're more "tired of" fashions for me.  Guess I just stick to the good 'ol traditional styles.

Honored Contributor

@ILTH wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

I never like looking like everyone else.  You will not see me in leopard tops, pants, shoes, purses, nothing!  I would hate to turn the corner and see a bunch of women coming toward me in leopard I think the fashion industry has gone too far with this animal craze.

giphy (4).gif

Oddly obscene, @ILTH :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland