Valued Contributor

Anybody Know What Items are Up Tonight 10/6?

Will miss tonight's PM style show, anybody have a list of Louis's new items for tonight?

Valued Contributor

Re: Anybody Know What Items are Up Tonight 10/6?

Guess not

Honored Contributor

I posted a list but NOTE: its for items in OCTOBER not for the dates of the shows.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Super Contributor

Hi All..We will be on P.M. Style tomorrow. It starts at 7p.m. If I find out when we will be on, I will Post the time. I am wearing the W.K. Cardigan that we will be showing...this is the
Hi All..We will be on P.M. Style tomorrow…..I am wearing the W.K. Cardigan that we will be showing… (facebook)

Respected Contributor

Sigh. I didn't like that sweater in the sneak peaks or the QVC photos. I like it styled that way. Good thing I will not be home for PM Style.

Esteemed Contributor

If memory serves, LDO wrote that he's driving 6 hours round-trip to present this one item. I wish he had more, and perhaps they'll surprise and delight us with other pieces, but think it's just this cardigan.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

On 10/6/2014 gardensla said:

If memory serves, LDO wrote that he's driving 6 hours round-trip to present this one item. I wish he had more, and perhaps they'll surprise and delight us with other pieces, but think it's just this cardigan.

Yes, he did say that on his blog. How sweet of him to do that. And, I don't get why it's only one item...surely Lisa can find something else in the Linea line she likes to feature in her show (besides Gili). Maybe they'll surprise us.

And, Jac looks gorgeous in that brick red sweater...

Respected Contributor

Wow. She is so beautiful. I love the red cardigan on her.

Contributor

I've been wearing the heck out of my black wk v neck cardigan so I ordered the black and navy this morning. If measurements are correct, the new one is an inch longer. I'm also saving a place for the Shetland cardigan coming up, yum.