Respected Contributor

Re: An update from Maddiecat

Congratulations! May you continue to be blessed!

Respected Contributor

it's all great news, maddiecat.  congratulations and wishing you all the very best in the future.  you've been missed!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the update! Congratulations on your upcoming nuptuals!!!

The work world can be a brutal place these days. It makes personal relationships all the more important IMO.  I'm glad you're in a happy place in that department!

Best wishes!!

Respected Contributor

Oh Maddie...good news!  I don't "know" you but have thought about you often and hoped you were well!  I love reading about your fashion and sense of style, very inspiratonal!  I am OVER THE MOON for you in regards to your engagement!!! Hope you continue to be well and can "stop"in from time to time!  

Respected Contributor

Congrats Ms Maddiecat!!!! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

I have also wondered about you because you used to post so often on these boards. Thanks for the update. Best wishes!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Great news!

So your sweetie is also a cat lover, I hope? Cat Tongue

Respected Contributor

Maddie!!!!!  I am SO very very happy for you.  I come to the boards less and less these days.  When they changed them up my computer and phone wouldn't log on for a long time (my phone still has issues with it) and since the computer issue straightened out -  I haven't really felt like this is a good place for me anymore. Not that it's a bad place, more like my time here seems to be over. I don't buy much anymore and don't have a lot to say.  Huge hugs to you and Sweetie!  I wish you many many years of bliss!