Trusted Contributor

Amy does a good job hosting.She says everything a person needs to know when buying.

Valued Contributor

I have to disagree.  Amy seemed a nervous wreck.  She just rambles on and on and on.  It seems like it's a nervous chatter.  I thought the show was a train wreck.  I turned the channel.

Esteemed Contributor

Amy was refreshing compared to Rachel & Mary.  I love Kim but she is so hyper and spends too much time on her trips & vacations. Not everyone has her money to spend.  I also don't think Amy Goins adds anything to the show and am sure she owns everything in the line already.

Respected Contributor
Amy Goins manages the online chat and is quite engaging.
Contributor

I enjoy watching Amy because she is always extremely prepared and knowledgable about the products. Plus I love her fun attitude!

Respected Contributor

@BLH 

Amy natters and blathers and talks too fast in a voice not fit for broadcasting.  She should have a good job with a great salary, but behind the scenes.

Trusted Contributor
Kim annoys me. When she says “it says MONEEEYYY”, I go crazy. I don’t want to look like money. Just stylish. I hate the dancing. Some joking is fine but it gets too crazy. I think she makes smaller numbers of items so the presentations aren’t as important. It is odd that they sell out within a minute when other designers don’t. I love Amy. I think the other hosts would be fine if Kim was a little more controlled. I prefer a host like Gary who gives very good descriptions.
Super Contributor

I've seen Amy present with Kim twice and to my surprise I enjoyed the two of them together immensely. Amy was very entertaining and funny. Not silly funny but smart funny

Contributor

Amy and Kim - on any night - don't work for me at all. Not a match made in QVC heaven. 

Contributor

Talking about Any Stran not bff