Honored Contributor

Re: Afraid of getting removed....

Katie McGee, Mary Nelson the best and like the new Courtney also, but always lovef Courtney Cason, who wore fashion better than anyone on QVC, but they also relegated her to neverland.  It's a shame.  If you are articulate, you get sent away. Of the new hostesses, if you are articulate, you get stuck in neverland.

Regular Contributor

Re: Afraid of getting removed....

I like Katie too, but I also like the veteran hosts, since I have watched QVC since 1993, when I lived in TN and first caught it on TV - Pat Dementri, Kathy Levine, etc and even Jane Tracey who used to be on Sat. AM with a show called " Fashion Formulas) Then Jill came aboard and the Morning Show had Pat and Dan for years selling a variety of merchandise, but things change, younger folks watch and many of the newer hosts are quite good - I do enjoy Amy, Jennifer; newer ones too, but its like being married for a long time, you get used to people you like........I do not like that it seems as if they have shipped the veteran host over to QVC2, even Katie and have the newer hosts on the Main channel. Variety is he spice of life in this case.  Kirsten - well could live without her for a bit. She gets an awful lot of airtime. I just take my trusty remote and go somewhere else - can't watch all day, prefer to go online to see "items recently on air"

Have gone a little off track. Enjoy the football playoffs and snow/rain/ice/wind this weekend and stay safe to all affected(not impacted)