Honored Contributor

Re: A.M.Style Live Chat- SUNDAY, 5/27

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

WOW - NICE red & white stripe top on right now! Are you girls seeing this by Joan R w/David?  HOW STINKIN' CUTE!!!!

it is cute

but not sure JR would have worn that, but  that was then 

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear

Did you hear DD say $150 at J. Crew?

Cat LOLCat Surprised

Honored Contributor

@Snicks1  Aww I didn't know your pup lost her vision.  I know you feel lousy but it was an accident.  My Poppi went blind in his right eye about 10 days after I retired.  I'm pretty sure he was losing vision in his left eye right before he passed away.  Can you imagine, a semi blind or blind bird?  I waited on him hand and foot for the last couple of weeks of his life and once or twice he still surprised me by trying to take flight. 

Please don't beat yourself up about the accident. You and your husband are good pet parents.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@jackthebear

Did you hear DD say $150 at J. Crew?

Cat LOLCat Surprised

I didn't the TV is on Battle of the Bulge

he has said stuff like that before

a----he hasn't been to a JC in years

b---- he knows the Q viewers most probably hasn't or won't go into one at all

Honored Contributor

Going to head to the gym, for real today.  I need to loosen up the lower back after the hamstrings strained from hours of quatting and sitting cross legged on the floor.

Have a fantastic day and thanks for the mini-chat!Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama, thanks. We do the best we can for her. She means so much to us. I'm sorry, I didn't know Poppi had lost vision before he passed. I know what you mean about waiting on him, or in my case, her, hand and foot. She still can't manage the stairs, too much pressure on that foot, so we carry her up and down the stairs to go outside. Until we finally got her pain managed I was on the verge of tears the whole time. I just couldn't stand how much she hurt. Couple days after that, trucker girl breaks her leg, walking in a friend's yard checking out the landscaping, stepped into a small hole or something, broke at the ankle. Geez.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1  Are you telling me your daughter broke her leg and her ankle!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama, just her leg, at the ankle, 2 bones broken. Plates and screws installed.
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1  Wow did I ever misunderstand Woman LOL  The ankle is a complicated joint and I'm sorry she broke it.

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama, funny thing about her and the surgeon, he says to me, as he's explaining what the results of the surgery were, which was that he fixed everything, lol. Anyway, twice he says, I can't believe she's a truck driver and that her teeth are so white, lolol. Then on the way home she says, the surgeon was really cute, lol, which he was, btw.