Honored Contributor

Re: A.M.Style Live Chat- SUNDAY, 5/27

@lolakimono  Yes I will do a live chat as soon as they open. I checked but, oh maybe now since it's 8A here now.

Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:
Trucker girl broke her leg a week ago yesterday. Didn't tell me about it for 24 hours, lol. Luckily she was on her hometime, otherwise she could have been anywhere. Broke two bones and tore all the ligaments. She went to ER on Saturday evening, when it happened, and I took her to an orthopedic surgeon on Monday, had surgery on Tuesday, outpatient. I had her here till Wednesday when the surgeon told me she could go home alone if she wanted, and she did want to be in her own home. She will be out of the truck for at least 8 weeks, so they sent someone to pick up the truck. I and my hubby cleaned out the truck prior to the guy getting there to take it, man, so much stuff in there, lol. When you live in it, you end up with a little of everything. So, between that and my little dog having an accident, I am so behind on everything, but that's ok, I will eventually get caught up.

hope all gets better for you soon 

Honored Contributor

QVC must have 100's of denim jackets in stock for host/reps to wear

not a look I see much IRL

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono, it's her right leg, but both are "driving" legs, lol. Plus climbing up and down getting in and out right now would not be possible. As for the dog, long sad story. I think I mentioned before that she has gone blind over the winter, right? Well, that alone has been a challenge but we were doing pretty well altho it is very sad to say the least. We have a second story deck off the dining room that we are redoing the railings as they had gotten in bad shape. Once we had a couple of the bottom boards on I took her out to make sure they were the correct height so she wouldn't fall, and looked for just a moment out in the yard at something, turned around and she was at the edge hanging her head over. I said her name, walked quietly up behind her, reached down to get her and bam, she fell off before I could even touch her, onto the concrete below. I'm screaming, she fell, she fell, run into the house, hubby is running down the stairs with me on his heels, she seemed ok, except her foot was bleeding. To try to shorten this story, she ripped one toenail completely off, mangled another on (dogs have nerves all through their nails, so lots of pain involved). Have taken her twice to the vet to get her pain level managed. This was 3 weeks ago and finally, she is doing better, altho still hobbling. I am now slowly weaning her off the pain meds and hoping for the best. We both feel so horrible about this whole thing, we can hardly stand it. Just grateful she did not land on her head.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD  the Q will give you a price adjustment.  I got a price adjustment on 2 oryany bags before the 30 days was up.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

QVC must have 100's of denim jackets in stock for host/reps to wear

not a look I see much IRL

@jackthebear

RE jackets, I MAY have my first opportunity to wear a jacket to work.

My room has been hot for two years, but THIS year it has been unbearable.  Last week, my atomic clock measured the temps at 79 degrees.  (68-78 is considered an "acceptable" range for learning, per the BOE).  Sigh.

The hallway is at least 10 degrees colder than my room. I have mentioned several times that something is not working, but they didn't fix it.  On Fri. a man from the central office appeared, and voila, he produced AC.  He said the blower had not been working (DUH!) and he was afraid it would get TOO cold.  I assured him this would not be a problem, as 50% of my kids come to me from PE and they are sweaty and gross. 

My temp that starts at 75 at 7:00 and continues the upward creep went down to 70, and it was 69 when I left. Eureka!  I might have to bring a jacket on Tuesday and I am THRILLED!Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

BAM, done! @lolakimono  I just spoke on live chat w/Ms Tamesha. No questions asked, she processed a $30 credit ($10 for each of the 3 I bought). That's very nice that CS can do this for us - VERY. I really do appreciate what CS can do for us most times.

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama  Done, CS is great here most times. I've spoken to a couple of REAL gems, literally. Bent over backwards on a couple of issues, love it when that happens.

Hope things are good for you these days.

Honored Contributor

WOW - NICE red & white stripe top on right now! Are you girls seeing this by Joan R w/David?  HOW STINKIN' CUTE!!!!

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD

It's cute.

I personally would like thinner stripes and I know the 3/4 sleeves would bother me.