Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 10/2

I would just google delphi forums one word.  So far been easy and the more I long on the less weird it looks.  It will be a work in progress then again we adjusted when they overhauled this community @house_cat   I might even create one of my monthly bird's nest threads over there.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Desert Lily wrote:

There may now be a better solution at proboardsdotcom. A poster has registered to set up a new QVC forum at the site. It appears that the format at the site may be somewhat closer to what posters here are used to.

It can take up to a week to have a Forum approved at proboardsdotcom, so the QVC forum won't show up yet in the forum search (I tried looking Lol) I signed up as a member.

In the meantime, you can still register as a proboards member and look around. I think the folks at Delphi have been gracious. But, proboards might be a good alternative.

NickNack posted how to get to the proboards site to set up an account.  It was under a thread that MindyD started. If I can, I'll post the name of the thread.

@Bird mama  @lolakimono   @Greeneyedlady21  @LTT1  and others

To find out where/how to register with ProBoardsdotcom: go to the QVC Community Chat here and click on the thread that says something like "Start a New Forum at ProBoardsdotcom" that MindyD started. Go to page6 and look for directions to proboards posted by NickNack.

@Desert Lily I decided to go ahead and join this one after all. I really did not care for wisteria lane. Now to figure out how to post and move around. Oh, I'm snicks there, like previously. Same little avatar.

Hope to see you there.

"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono - hopefully you will be joining us on the new boards. 

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Good Morning Style Sisters!

I have had a busy week (Homecoming activities but no dance).  BF and I are going out to lunch for our anniversary and I won a $50 Visa gift card at school so it's practically paid for already.

What is everyone up to?

Now that we know the Forum Board is going to be closed November 2, I hope you find your way to the "new board" that is being set up. (lots of posts on here where it is.)

I have very much enjoyed all of your posts. I hope we will see them again on the new board. 

What I have to figure out is will we be able to post pictures on our postings on the new board like we do on the QVC board. If you don't decide to continue, thank you for all of the work that you did in making all your great postings so enjoyable. Hope to see you on the new board, BHVbum

Honored Contributor

@SoX @PINKdogWOOD 

I am so sorry to hear of your husbands' health troubles.

Please know I think of you and will always say a prayer.❤️

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~