Super Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 2/8

Guess it's time to sign off. Have a lovely weekend everyone!

Honored Contributor

Take care Rununculus - nice talking to you this morning

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Contributor

Goodbye and have a good week everyone. Good luck Bird on your Target issue. Run, I trust and like Clark Howard, so this sounds like good advice.

Honored Contributor

Run... when I do the GF, I do feel so much better, I have to admit. No beef!

Well, it's been fun and I will be back and forth as time allows... hope you all have a nice week and get to feeling better. I am trying to stave off a headache... (with tummy troubles, too, no less). For me, these things come and go...

Bird, how is your health coming along now?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

70's girl and lovestoteach have a great day/weekend. LTT - I'm on the synthroid now (little over a week) so I assume that it's working. I'll know in 6 weeks when blood is drawn.

Honored Contributor

Bird... sounds like a plan to me. A lady I teach with and highly respect recently had her thyroid removed. She had nodules that were found to be non-cancerous. Now she is on a thyroid medication and said she seems to be adjusting to it well. Hope you are too!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

The Sak Kendra Hobo

I found this bag on Belk.com

I like it, it is my style, not buying yet though. Comes in 6 colors, I think.

<h1 style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; font-size: 17px; font-weight: normal; clear: both; color: #333333; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"> The Sak Kendra Hobo</h1>

Sale $77.40Original Price $129.00

Antique-brass hardware trims this buttery-soft, leather hobo. A plethora of pockets keeps your essentials organized.

• 13.5-in. L x 4-in. W x 9-in. H; 14.75-in. drop
  • Top zip closure; adjustable strap
  • Interior: 2 multi-function pockets; back wall zip pocket
  • Exterior: 2 side pockets with tab closure; back zip pocket
  • Antique-nickel hardware; self-color stitch trim
  • Exterior: Leather. Trim: Polyurethane. Interior: Nylon.
  • Imported
"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

On 2/8/2014 capatosta said:
On 2/8/2014 lolakimono said:
On 2/8/2014 capatosta said:

I heard the Vendor that was on just before AMS....I think if one of us talked with an exotic accent and bottled some Olive Oil (or plain old Canola!) and made up some trials about wrinkles disappearing....we could all be millionaires! Who is good at accents????!!!Smiley Happy

I think that Favorite Son could pull it off. We'll dress her up in something leather, like Dana wears, and then each one of us can report our results. 100% of customers saw VISIBLE changes to their skin's moisture. Maybe HC can call in on the testimonial line and say how she got stopped in the hall by a substitute teacher who wanted to see her hall pass because she looked young enough to be a middle school student!

LOLA>>Eureka....I think you've got it! Sounds like an airtight plan. I hope our AMS BUDDIES will all participate. By year's end, we will all be on our way to Belize to live in luxury! And you and I can speak the language! (Well, you can, and I can sort of!)

Well one of you guys would have to push me around in a wheelchair after I wore the leather dress and these shoes on air for twelve hours. These were the shoes that went with the leather dress. I had them in burgundy and blue snakeskin. (And yes, that means I was foolish enough to buy two pair.)

Honored Contributor

On 2/8/2014 Favorite Son said:

Well one of you guys would have to push me around in a wheelchair after I wore the leather dress and these shoes on air for twelve hours. These were the shoes that went with the leather dress. I had them in burgundy and blue snakeskin. (And yes, that means I was foolish enough to buy two pair.)

The platform and heel on those shoes are so bold that the teenie ankle strap seems pointless. Hey, if nothing else, you could kick them off and defend yourself with them {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Esteemed Contributor

Bird mama & Fav Son, thanks for the kind words.

I had a good time at the ladies brunch at that assisted living place this morning. It is a very nice place. I had to do some errands afterwards It has snowed all day and every time I was gone for more than 5 minutes, I had to clean all of the windows off again. The radio guy that I mentioned in my earlier post, would have been 68 next week. He was shoveling his driveway and had a massive heart attack. They took him to a nearby hospital, but he was already gone. They had a special program on the radio today in his memory. They said his first day on the job was April 15, 1965. Our town had had a bad tornado that day, and he covered the massive news story. They also said that he decided to go into semi retirement last Sunday. He passed away on Weds. He did a wonderful job on the radio, so he will be sorely missed.