Respected Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 2/8

On 2/8/2014 Bird mama said:
On 2/8/2014 Favorite Son said:

Short of writing blogs that nobody responds to, anyone know what Divya from Send the Trend is doing for QVC?

Adding to the cost of goods sold.

Sometimes I feel bad for her because she keeps trying and trying and trying.

Well, I haven't read a single one of her blogs but it seems to me that there is lots of nonsense QVC engages in that just adds cost without any benefit. For instance, the whole Red Carpet lollapalooza.

Super Contributor

You girls crack me up! I wish I could spend all day with you, but doggie is looking weird. I think we'd better go.

Thanks for another fun morning. We're going to be out past my bedtime tonight. I'm going to be pooped after getting up at 4:45 to spend this time with you, but it's always worth it.

Have a great week! See you "around" here and there on the forum.

Super Contributor

On 2/8/2014 lovestoteach said:

Run, seriously, are you OK? Did you ask your frieeeeeends to help you? Go and get something for you?

Oh you're sweet, and I'm fine. I just phoned my friend and said I wouldn't be coming to the meeting today... just milking it a bit.

Speaking of her, two of my friends have recently gone vegan. They're really liking it, though one misses cheese. I'm wanting to eat more vegan meals and see how far I can take it.

JR scarf's pretty but I need to thin my scarf herd.

Respected Contributor

See you around, house cat.

Honored Contributor

On 2/8/2014 house cat said:

You girls crack me up! I wish I could spend all day with you, but doggie is looking weird. I think we'd better go.

Thanks for another fun morning. We're going to be out past my bedtime tonight. I'm going to be pooped after getting up at 4:45 to spend this time with you, but it's always worth it.

Hope you are staying up late for something fun. Say hi to the puppy from me ~

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Super Contributor

Bye HC!

Meant to say bye Lola but she's gone...

Honored Contributor

Bye HC, I gotta go too. Everyone have a great week. Take care.

"To each their own, in all things".
Super Contributor

Yes. We have a musician friend who plays small clubs around LA. We love his music and he always plays in nice, cozy venues with good people. It will be fun. Enjoy your Saturday, too.

Contributor

Goodbye house cat. Try and sleep in late tomorrow.

Super Contributor

Yes. We have a musician friend who plays small clubs around LA. We love his music and he always plays in nice, cozy venues with good people. It will be fun. Enjoy your Saturday, too.

How fun. Next week I'd love to hear what clubs you frequent. I used to go to Lunaria (in Cent. City) - that closed down - then Spazio, and that closed, then Charlie O's in Van Nuys and THAT closed. I just hope new ones are opening up. Love Catalina's (the old one more than the re-open). Anyway, have fun getting your ears tickled.

Bye Snickster!