Contributor

4 Free Shipping Fashion Items

Does anyone know the code for the free shipping on 4 fashion items. I thought it was SUMMERSTYLE24?

Honored Contributor

Re: 4 Free Shipping Fashion Items

@fatcat4221 wrote:

Does anyone know the code for the free shipping on 4 fashion items. I thought it was SUMMERSTYLE24?

@fatcat4221  SUMMERSHIP24

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Contributor

TY 

Spoiler
Heart
Respected Contributor

It didn't work for me.  It must just be for select people.

Esteemed Contributor

@santorini wrote:

It didn't work for me.  It must just be for select people.

Don't feel bad.  I guess I didn't make the cut this round either lol.  My mom has a coupon for $20 off a $60 purchase, but I guess they forgot to send one to me.😂

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I got the "free shipping" one and $10 off $50.  Both so restrictive that I've thrown them out.

In the meantime, I've received a coupon from Blair for $10 off and Appleseeds for $20 off with no restrictions.  Good until June 14.  I'll be using those!!

Regular Contributor

I find it strange how they randomly provide these codes with great restrictions. I have been a customer forever and spent a small fortune here, and I couldn't use the code this weekend or today. I waited patiently for a free ship day (or half day) during their "summer fashion sale" weekend, cart filled with items...but it never occurred.

I refused to pay almost $40 in shipping for some new handbags and skirts. I caved and bought one bag on sale (with $11+ shipping charges that I struggled with!!), but made my fashion purchases at Appleseed's with 30% off and free shipping.

I really think QVC misses the boat in this area.

Honored Contributor

@Cathyshopper wrote:

I find it strange how they randomly provide these codes with great restrictions. I have been a customer forever and spent a small fortune here, and I couldn't use the code this weekend or today. I waited patiently for a free ship day (or half day) during their "summer fashion sale" weekend, cart filled with items...but it never occurred.

I refused to pay almost $40 in shipping for some new handbags and skirts. I caved and bought one bag on sale (with $11+ shipping charges that I struggled with!!), but made my fashion purchases at Appleseed's with 30% off and free shipping.

I really think QVC misses the boat in this area.

@Cathyshopper , Well I got it and it is wasted on me because the shoes that I wanted were already free shipping.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

You get it if You have spent a certain amount recently- There is a specific algorithm, I think.