Honored Contributor

Re: 3/4 SLEEVES OR LONG SLEEVES

Never buy 3/4 looks frumpy on me. I like long sleeves or short. 

Respected Contributor

There is a time and place for all sleeve lengths. In the summer, I live in tank tops. In the winter, I'm in long sleeve sweaters. In between I'll do 3/4, short, long, whatever. I'm not that picky about it. I'm more concerned with the practicality of it than the look.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Respected Contributor

i prefer the 3/4 length.  

Honored Contributor

I wear and like both. However, I do not like 3/4 sleeves on a woven button down shirt. IMO this makes the shirt look like it is too small or shrunk. 

Frequent Contributor

Long sleeves! I hate 3/4 sleeves and will not buy them.

Respected Contributor

My choice would be 3/4 sleeves.  I am petite and long sleeves are always too long for me.  If it is a regular long sleeve, I can wear them and push up or fold over depending on the underside.

Also prefer 3/4 sleeves because I love my bracelets and always have at least two on and I want to be able to see them!

The current trend is for sleeves with some decorative feature; i.e. bell sleeves, chiffon split sleeves, etc. that cannot be "pushed up", so they are out for me - too long.  I like a such a sleeve, but it has to be bracelet length.

Esteemed Contributor

I have shorter arms as I'm short waisted but I'm not short in stature, I'm average height, so I prefer 3/4 sleeves. I don't know why some clothing manufacturers make their sleeves so long so that your total hand is covered.

Respected Contributor

I prefer long sleeves, since I wear long sleeves mainly in the winter, I want long sleeves since I am usually cold. I am also petite, but the long sleeves work for me.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus

I want & own both.  A lot of long sleeves are too long for me and I live in a warm climate so I get more wear out of 3/4 length ones.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I prefer long sleeves. (elbow sleeves, short sleeves, or sleeveless in the warm or hot months).

I am petite and have skinny arms, 3/4 sleeves stick out on an odd place on my arm and it doesnt look good on me at all.

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”