Contributor

I am looking for a tracphone. I can get it in my area. As with anything electronics there is to many to choose from and things I don't understand. I liked my old flip one because as soon as a call came in all you had to do was open it and talk. There is a ZT something that is a android flip, but some reviews are good and others bad. I don't make or receive a lot of calls. Just need to carry one for emergencies. Suggestions...

Contributor

There are a couple of other Tracfone flip phones shown on their website.  If you don't need a smart phone and mainly need a phone for a few calls and in case of emergency, there is model LG 441G.  It gets a 4 star rating on Amazon.

Respected Contributor

My husband has the ZTE Cymbal new flip phone and it a wonderful phone. It has Android 5.1.1 OS. It has a beautiful screen and is easy to use. My husband hated the new Tracfones that you couldn't close as he keeps it in his pocket. He wanted only another flip phone. This has the time outside and it will show the number on the outside so if you don't want to answer an unknown number. Hope this helps. I got it on QVC I think as a TSV or HSN I can't remember. He is very happy but he had a learning curve due to being so outdated with his old flip phone. It will also be set up to answer when you open it.

It is a very sturdy made phone also. Good luck. Smiley Happy

UPDATE:

E230502 on QVC is what my husband has Smiley Happy
TracFone ZTE Cymbal T LTE Flip Phone with 1 Year Service & Accessories

Honored Contributor

@tinall

Looks like a flip phone, with Tracfone, over on the other network. What I consider mostly good reviews, for a good price. Cheaper than most I have ever seen for a year service. Has the Android 5.1, while not the latest, will do everything you want to use it for "just need one to carry for emergencies".

Doubt you can do much better with flip and Tracfone. 

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)