Regular Contributor

This is my first purchase of the Bliss Laser Lights. I purchased the the supposedly new an improved with more laser lights. I bought a red one and a green one. The green light up as shown on TV and filled the wall, the red seemed like half the lights. When I looked at the date of manufacture on the front panel of the laser the red was manufactured in 2013 the green in 2014. I think I got one new updated version and one old.

Has anyone had that experience? I doubt if the red lasers would be less just because of the color.

Respected Contributor

Re: Red Bliss Laser Light Count

I don't have Bliss lights, but it seems obvious to me that you have one current issue and one of the older items from last year. I would call Customer Service and explain to them what you are seeing.

If they can't help, I would suggest that you mark the red set as DEFECTIVE and return it to Customer Service. Before they receive your return, I would reorder another red light. If you wait, you might get the same set back again. Good luck with the exchange.

I wonder if anyone else has had this problem.

Regular Contributor

On 7/13/2014 Perkup said:

I don't have Bliss lights, but it seems obvious to me that you have one current issue and one of the older items from last year. I would call Customer Service and explain to them what you are seeing.

If they can't help, I would suggest that you mark the red set as DEFECTIVE and return it to Customer Service. Before they receive your return, I would reorder another red light. If you wait, you might get the same set back again. Good luck with the exchange.

I wonder if anyone else has had this problem.

That's a good idea. Hadn't thought of that. There is also a number to the manufacturer. I may call them as well.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered (from a different source) blue and green laser lights. I sent the blue back immediately. They were far less spectacular than the green. I now have two green and love them. Last used them at Christmas and they looked gorgeous.

Regular Contributor

On 7/14/2014 Lilysmom said:

I ordered (from a different source) blue and green laser lights. I sent the blue back immediately. They were far less spectacular than the green. I now have two green and love them. Last used them at Christmas and they looked gorgeous.

I wondered about it. We tested bought the green and red together again last night and it was markedly different. Red went back today.

Esteemed Contributor

Funny isn't it that the other colors are not nearly as good. I have seen rave reviews for green. Red and blue, not so much. LM