Respected Contributor

If anyone needs a tracfone, this is a Black Friday Deal, 2 pack

[ Edited ]

I just saw David present this on QVC 2 channel.  Item #:  E-311596.  They don't have many left.  

It's a 2 pack, Tracfone 6.5" Moto G Pure Phone with 1500 min/data/texts for each phone and includes wall charger and car charger for each phone.  Black Friday sale price for the two pack is $ 99.96 plus free shipping and 5 easy pay.

(You have to type in the number of the item.....don't know why it is not showing up if you just type tracfone in the space).  

Anyway, I don't need any service until next March, but you have a year to use it, so I ordered the "purple gemstone" one (see below) ...(already have this case in the TCL version and love it).....and I will just hold on and activate one in March and the second phone before November next year.  

Anyone interested....run,...  David said not many left (under 300 in some colors).

Honored Contributor

Re: If anyone needs a tracfone, this is a Black Friday Deal, 2 pack

[ Edited ]

@kittykatkay    I have this phone.  Got it from HSN as a single (why would I need 2?) and absolutely love it.  I've had Samsungs for years but this one is more dependable and has many nice features.

Nice of you to bring it to people's attention.

FYI:  I bought a prettier turquoise case for mine, I believe on eBay.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 Can you connect to the internet with it?  I am thinking of getting this for my twin granddaughters just so they can have for emergencies after school maybe and maybe do some stuff on the internet.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@kittykatkay    I have this phone.  Got it from HSN as a single (why would I need 2?) and absolutely love it.  I've had Samsungs for years but this one is more dependable and has many nice features.

Nice of you to bring it to people's attention.

@Kachina624 ...Hey sweet poster.  Thanks.  Well, I don't need 2 of them, lol....but, I thought I would activate one in March that I need and keep the other one and activate before Nov. next year.  

I am glad you responded that you had this phone.  The last one I got was the tracfone TCL and even though it's a 6.2", this one will be a little longer.  Present phone has the purple gemstone cover, and these will be too.  Purple is my signature color, lol.'

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@spumoni99 wrote:

@Kachina624 Can you connect to the internet with it?  I am thinking of getting this for my twin granddaughters just so they can have for emergencies after school maybe and maybe do some stuff on the internet.

@spumoni99 ....yes you can.  It has 1500 minutes for talk, text and data for each phone.   Your granddaughters will love it.  Hurry and choose a color.  Each set of 2 comes in the same color.  They also provide 2 wall chargers and 2 car chargers.

Better hurry, ....David only presented this a couple of hours ago and they didn't have many left.  Type in the item number.  Let us know what color you chose.

Honored Contributor

@spumoni99 wrote:

@spumoni99    Most definitely!  The smart phones are just little computers.  You can actually read, order and post on QVC.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@kittykatkay @Kachina624 Thank you!

Respected Contributor

In the time I waited they sold out of the purple so I ordered the lilac gemstone which they will like.  I texted my daughter to make sure its okay she said I can give for xmas but they each need to get their math grades up before they will get them but it will be incentive.  They are twin 11 year olds. I can't believe how hard their math is!  I can hardly do it!  One of my daughters is a math wiz but she lives 8 hours away she actually tutors on the side.  

Thanks for the info @kittykatkay and info @Kachina624 you are always helpful!

Respected Contributor

Just be aware that these phones only have 32gb of internal memory. One can use an SD card, but most apps can't be transferred to it.

I don't have many photos or videos on my phone and have, what I would consider to be, a normal amount of apps. I just checked my storage, and I have used 34.63gb of storage on it. It has 128gb of storage, so it's a good thing there is that amount. Also know that every time apps update, they use more of the internal storage.  It also only has 3gb of RAM. Not trying to scare anyone off from getting these, because they could be perfect for your needs. Just do your homework and know what you're getting.

Valued Contributor

I wish these companies would give the option of how large of a phone you can purchase. A 6 inch and over is too big for some people.