Respected Contributor

Re: If anyone needs a tracfone, this is a Black Friday Deal, 2 pack

[ Edited ]

@spumoni99 wrote:

In the time I waited they sold out of the purple so I ordered the lilac gemstone which they will like.  I texted my daughter to make sure its okay she said I can give for xmas but they each need to get their math grades up before they will get them but it will be incentive.  They are twin 11 year olds. I can't believe how hard their math is!  I can hardly do it!  One of my daughters is a math wiz but she lives 8 hours away she actually tutors on the side.  

Thanks for the info @kittykatkay and info @Kachina624 you are always helpful!

@spumoni99 ...You said the purple one sold out.  I got the one called purple gemstone, the picture of it is in the post above.  This is the only purple color they had and it is still available. Is this the one you got...it's not "lilac" gemstone, it's "purple gemstone".  No matter, your grandkids will love them.

Bless their hearts....I was never good at math.  Don't worry, they will get their grades up, I am sure.  

Respected Contributor

@Ainhisg ...thanks for your input.  These are perfect for my needs.  I only use these in case of emergency when I am out and about.  But, it's good to know your opinion for those that need more gb

Respected Contributor

@DJP wrote:

I wish these companies would give the option of how large of a phone you can purchase. A 6 inch and over is too big for some people. 

@DJP ...that's a great idea.  My present phone is 6.2 and now this one will be a little larger.  I have a beautiful leather case I put my phone in even though it also has the hard case on the back. 

I like to put my phone in a leather case for added protection.  Now I guess I might have to buy a bigger leather case for it, oh well, lol.

Respected Contributor

@kittykatkay Thanks yes it must be the purple like you said...all is good.

Respected Contributor

@spumoni99 wrote:

@kittykatkay Thanks yes it must be the purple like you said...all is good.

@spumoni99 ....Yay !  I already have this same color on my present phone.  I wanted to get the same color and glad they offered it. 

Your granddaughters will LOVE THEM!!!  And, you will be "GRANDMOTHER OF THE YEAR"!!!  Happy Holidays.

Respected Contributor

I did want to point out to anyone interested in getting this 2 pack of phones, that YOU NEED TO TYPE IN THE ITEM NUMBER.

I DO NOT see this 2 pack phone listed if you just type in the word, tracfone.  They have this phone listed as a 1 pack for the same price.  I don't know why the 2 pack phone isn't listed like the others under tracfone.  Hopefully, they will correct this. But, they didn't have many to start with so get it before they are gone.

PLEASE make sure you type in the item number and make sure it says 2 PACK.  ITEM NUMBER:  E-311596

Respected Contributor

@kittykatkay wrote:

I did want to point out to anyone interested in getting this 2 pack of phones, that YOU NEED TO TYPE IN THE ITEM NUMBER.

I DO NOT see this 2 pack phone listed if you just type in the word, tracfone.  They have this phone listed as a 1 pack for the same price.  I don't know why the 2 pack phone isn't listed like the others under tracfone.  Hopefully, they will correct this. But, they didn't have many to start with so get it before they are gone.

PLEASE make sure you type in the item number and make sure it says 2 PACK.  ITEM NUMBER:  E-311596

I noticed that also, thought it was strange.  Thanks again for letting me know about htis deal!