Respected Contributor

I have an ongoing issue that is driving me crazy.   I'll be typing an email or a response here or on a forum and suddenly my screen will turn blue with a blue border.  The curser will fly to the subject line or To: line and anything I type will go there.  Plus, all of the letters will run together w/out any spacing.  

I'm guessing it's something in a setting somewhere.  Any help????

Respected Contributor

I don't have an answer for you but if that contains your actual email address and other info you may want to edit or delete it.

Respected Contributor

Also I would check on Apple's message board or tech board.

Respected Contributor

@Bridgegal I use an IPad Pro and can tell that you are touching your screen (or track pad) in a way that you are selecting the text.  That gives you the blue color. I have found that I can inadvertently select text or a paragraph if I tap an area without meaning to.   I agree that you should check the Apple site for answers to your question.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

I don't have an answer for you but if that contains your actual email address and other info you may want to edit or delete it.

Thanks.  I deleted the screenshot.

Respected Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

Also I would check on Apple's message board or tech board.

I have spent hours on Apple's message board, googling and looking everywhere for an answer.  Nothing.  There are similar things but some are really old posts and some just aren't the same.  Thanks , tho.

Respected Contributor

@Jk9 

Maybe, but I'm 99% that the only thing I'm touching is my apple Smart Keyboard keys as I'm typing when this happens.  

Respected Contributor

@Bridgegal , I wonder if this would help...LM

How do I fix the blue tint on my iPad?

Settings > Display & Brightness > True Tone (for screen color tint) and Night Shift (for screen brightness). The screen brightness and color are adjusted automatically to react to ambient light conditions.Jun. 17, 2020

also this

https://www.imyfone.com/ios-data-recovery/fix-blue-screen-error-on-ipad/

Respected Contributor

@Lilysmom1 

Thanks , but it's not a brightness/display issue.   I've checked that.

It's definitely something else.  I'm going to have to find an iPad person here in town to sort it out.