Respected Contributor

THis is probably the 15th time that this has happened............I have NEVER had this happen w/ any other retailer. Once, after ordering on a website, I received notification that an item would be shipped a week late (no biggie!) and was given a coupon as an apology! NOT with QVC!

I ordered the printer TSV and, apparently, they (once again) cannot fulfill the order due to lack of quantity. Please tell me WHY a retailer constantly sells merchandise to customers knowing full well that they don't have inventory? How unethical can you be...SO unethical and such bad business!

Thanks for your 03/06/14 order for: (1) HP Envy 5530 All-in-One Wireless Touch Printer (Item# E225768). Unfortunately, we've learned that this item is not available for immediate shipment. We're truly sorry that we're unable to ship your order as promised.

If we're unable to get additional quantities of this item, you'll be notified of your order cancellation with our regrets.

You may view, modify, or cancel this order by clicking on http://www.qvc.com/OrderStatus. You can also call Customer Service at 800.367.9444 from 7am to 1am eastern time, 7 days a week.

We appreciate your patience and understanding. Your satisfaction is important to us.

Best Regards,

The QVC Customer Care Team

Respected Contributor

YOU are the consumer. YOU can cancel the order now. YOU can vote with your feet and shop elsewhere in the future. {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

As a consumer, the ball is always in YOUR court. {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Trusted Contributor
It happens to the best of us!
Respected Contributor

Another reason to buy local.

Valued Contributor

Hi Luvmycats, sorry that happened to you.

This is today's special on HSN (3/16):

Don't know if this meets your needs, but worth a look.

Recently bought a printer from them and it shipped quickly.

339-640

HP Officejet Pro 8600 Wireless Photo Printer, Copier, Scanner and Fax with ePrint, Software and Snapfish Offer

$119 / free shipping / 4 flex pays (5 if you have an HSN card)

Honored Contributor

It is annoying but printers are available at Staples and Office Max and Costco

get out the Sunday paper and see what is out there.

They are almost a disposable device now (sad to say)

Trusted Contributor

I understand your frustration. Although this particular thing didn't happend to me something just as irritating happend twice to me over the last 4 weeks.

I ordered two sets of the skinny T's t-shirts and neither arrived. I checked my order status and they are not even showing that I ordered them. So I ordered one of the TSV's this week - changed my mind and canceled it. I just checked my order status and it has shipped! What is going on? Not only did I not get the t-shirts but now I have to send back something that I had canceled.

Honored Contributor

Do you use check hold, by any chance? Those orders aren't written in stone. If someone shows up with a credit card, they will be taken from you.

Respected Contributor

I wouldn't buy a printer from either HSN or the Q, there are so many great deals in the store, you need to first check the cost of the ink, sometimes it's better just to toss the printer and buy a new one than pay for the ink cartridges.

I really believe they didn't oversell this item, might be not enough were shipped into the country, sounds like a vendor issue.

Respected Contributor

Try buying locally. You can probably find a better price and better service. I recently got a Canon printer / copier / scanner at Walmart for less than $90. Brought it home, set it up in 10 minutes, it works like a charm.