Trusted Contributor
Does anyone own one? Thoughts? TIA
Honored Contributor

If that’s the latest one I did order but it hasn’t come yet.

My daughter wanted me to get it ecause she has it and loves the thing.

I wanted to buy her the new Apple Watch and she didn’t want it.  Her husband bought her this Fitbit.

When I met her for lunch on the 12th for my birthday lunch she showed me how much she’d slept, her rem or something...she was so excited...

Anyway, speaking for her she turned down the newest Apple Watch for this Fitbit, so she definitely loves it.

I’ll let you know if I ever get mine...but I still might get me that Apple Watch...think I’d look weird with one of each strapped to my arms?  Ha!

Trusted Contributor

I'm not sure if you're aware that it has Amazon's Alexa built in.  My daughter wanted one until she found that out.  

Super Contributor

Check out the versa 2 community on the fitbit website. I am returning mine because I just got it and it drains my phone battery even if I turn off most features. Apparently it happens for many people. My phone is completely dead in the morning even if it is 100% when I go to bed. My phone charge usually lasts for 2 days.

Respected Contributor

@mistyada wrote:

Check out the versa 2 community on the fitbit website. I am returning mine because I just got it and it drains my phone battery even if I turn off most features. Apparently it happens for many people. My phone is completely dead in the morning even if it is 100% when I go to bed. My phone charge usually lasts for 2 days.

Turn off your phone's bluetooth when not synching your devices.  You DON'T need to be constantly synching.