Not applicable

To all those looking to buy a new laptop, DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT BUY A DELL OR MCAFEE. I bought a DELL Inspiron 1545 in April of 2010. I paid almost $1,100 for it. To start, the day after I recieved my laptop, it crashed from viruses. The McAfee antivirus software that came special with the laptop did not protect it and I had to buy a new antivirus program. My computer would not even turn on. Dell would not fix it because their warranty only covers "HARDWARE" issues. I had to take it in to my computer shop to have the new antivirus put on it and have the viruses removed. By November I had to send it back to replace the screen which went out suddenly. My computer has never been dropped or exposed to heat; quite frankly, it has been babied. Upon sending it in, they found that the harddrive was defective and I had to replace it as well. Now it is July and I am having to send it in AGAIN to replace the screen YET AGAIN. Again, it has never been dropped or exposed to heat and has been babied. Although they did replace the screen for free that time, they are now charging me for replacing the screen, as the one from November was only under a three month warranty. I feel that all of the hardware should have a one year warranty from the date that they are put into the computer. The computer's speed and processing power are fine, but the hardward has VERY POOR QUALITY. I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER DELL COMPUTER, WHETHER LAPTOP OR DESKTOP. This computer is less than 18 months old, and ALREADY I HAVE HAD TO REPLACE THE HARDDRIVE, THE SCREEN TWICE, AND HAVE BETTER ANTIVIRUS PROTECTION PUT ON IT AFTER ONLY ONE DAY. DELL IS NOT UP TO PAR. I AM SELLING THIS LAPTOP IMMEDIATELY AND BUYING A SONY WHICH HAS EVERYTHING THE DELL I CURRENTLY HAVE HAS PLUS MORE PROCESSING POWER AND MEMORY FOR HALF THE PRICE. AND I WILL NOT BE USING MCAFEE EITHER.