Respected Contributor

AMAZON firestick Remote tip

[ Edited ]

As im duscovering little things daily, here is a tip you may or may not know if you use an Amazon Firestick Remote.

To quickly go back and forth between two shows you are watching. (It works when Im watching YouTubeTV) you simply press the big circle on the remote and hold it down and it will automatically toggle back to the last channel you were watching. Wanna go back to the other channel? Do the same again.

Honored Contributor

Re: AMAZON firestick Remote tip

@LizzieInSRQ wrote:

As im duscovering littke things daily, here is a tip you may or may not know if you use an Amazon Firestick Remote.

To quickly go back and forth between two shows you are watching. (It works when Im watching YoiuTubeTV) you simply press the big circle on the remote and hold it down and it will automatically toggle back to the last channel you were watching. Wanna go back to the other channel? Do the same again.

@LizzieInSRQ  - Thank you!  I'm new to Firestick/YouTube TV too.  

Respected Contributor

@JudyL  if you havent already...since you have Amazon Firestick and YouTubeTv now which only has the main QVC channel ..

you can download the app QVC+,HSN+  ( just hold down your lil blue voice button on your firestick remote and say "QVC PLUS".

The app should pop up with a button on the screen to click on to download.  It will then show a web address and a code youll need.  Then ts faster to type the web address  in your tablet or computer broswer, go to that website and put th code in, easier than trying to toggle around on your tv screen hiting letters but you cam As the say in England boom Bob's your uncle its done. 

Its free and if you want to watch QVC main, Q2,Q3 In the Kitchen (special channel), HSN main, HSN2 its all the channels. This is an app like your YouTubetv is an app so you cant toggle between YouTubeTv  unless you go out of one and into the other i think.

Once you see how easy it is to download free apps, watch out it can be addictive....lol enjoy.

Honored Contributor

@LizzieInSRQ  - Thanks for letting me know.  

Respected Contributor

@LizzieInSRQ wrote:

As im duscovering little things daily, here is a tip you may or may not know if you use an Amazon Firestick Remote.

To quickly go back and forth between two shows you are watching. (It works when Im watching YouTubeTV) you simply press the big circle on the remote and hold it down and it will automatically toggle back to the last channel you were watching. Wanna go back to the other channel? Do the same again.

Yes!!  I figured that out as well.  Have had YoutubeTV for 2 weeks now.  

Respected Contributor

Is there a way to use Closed Captioning with Firestick/YoutubeTV?  We are new to YoutubeTV.   I need CC with all my British accent shows!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bargainsgirl   "Is there a way to use Closed Captioning with Firestick/YoutubeTV?"

YUP!

Anything you want to know about YouTube TV are posted on the YouTube tutorial website or YouTube TV forums.   A video is worth more than a thousand words.

Post your question in the YouTube search field or your favorite search engine.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@bargainsgirl   "Is there a way to use Closed Captioning with Firestick/YoutubeTV?"

YUP!

Anything you want to know about YouTube TV are posted on the YouTube tutorial website or YouTube TV forums.   A video is worth more than a thousand words.

Post your question in the YouTube search field or your favorite search engine.

Thanks!  I Googled and got my answer.  Pretty simple.