Occasional Contributor

A51961 - Denim & Co. Original Waist Stretch Pants

These need to made in white and black denim. Please.  I know white and black denim comes in other styles but these are the best fit.  

Contributor

Re: A51961 - Denim & Co. Original Waist Stretch Pants

I totally agree. There is A262865 the 4 pocket jean, which I love. However, this one does not come in a white either and most of the colors are sold out and has not been seen since.  

Esteemed Contributor

@josie wrote:

These need to made in white and black denim. Please.  I know white and black denim comes in other styles but these are the best fit.  

I have many pairs of these pants and wear them all the time and the fit is great.  HOWEVER, I will tell you that I have them in white and am about to donate them.  They are not see through, but they are just not flattering.  I think it is because the legs are just a bit too wide, even though they are just like the other colors.  That cut in white just made me look and feel dumpy.  I think white pants look better if the cut is a bit more slender.  Just sayin.....

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

I keep hoping they will bring these pants in a very, very dark brown.  I don't like the chocolate color. 

Honored Contributor

I have multiples of these pants in both denim and twill and see no difference in the way they fit.  I have almost every color they've made except a few I don't wear like olive.  Love these pants.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment