Honored Contributor

@Dusty1   With the huge shift among consumers from lots of local shopping to lots of remote shopping, all kinds of companies and all levels of government are on overwhelm.   It's easy to see the problems, but not so easy to piece together all the parts of any solutions.  Makes me content to have little responsibility.

Honored Contributor

I've never tried tracking a return.  I really don't care when they get there as long as they eventually do arrive.  The advantage to using Easy Pay is that you don't have a lot of money invested at the point you'd do a return.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@TexasMom1 wrote:

Yes, I have been checking the UPS site and they just say it is  "on the way". At least on the Q site, it tracks my package to November 1st, then no more tracking status. That is why I contacted the Q in the first place to ask if they have any more current status. I am aware of so many shipping delays and was surprised to see nothing more on my tracking status after November 1st. I am worried UPS has lost my package at this point.
What a mess! 

Dont worry; sometimes tracking takes a day or two to catch up.  It hasn't been that long so just wait a few more days and try again.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you!