Esteemed Contributor

Something weird happened with a shipment

I'm going to reach out to QVC social to see if they can tell me what happened.  I had ordered the BL TSV (the lighted branches).  I received the dark variation but never received the natural choice.

So I was looking thru my order status and it shows they were returned!  Not by me since I never received them so either they were delivered to the wrong house & someone returned them or USPS/UPS goofed it up.

Kind of annoying since they are no longer available.  Oh well, I was refunded the price but I am going to call and ask to have the return shipping charges refunded as well since I did NOT return them.

Honored Contributor

Re: Something weird happened with a shipment

@GinaV24 - Email the Social Team with the details.  They'll sort it out for you.  It could be that the package was damaged in transit and the carrier returned it, without ever delivering it.

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Respected Contributor

I just had a bottle of Perlier body wash returned to HSN because it was delieverd to the wrong address. When I got an Email saying we recieved your return I called Customer Service because I hadn't returned anything. That's when I found out it was delieverd else where and the person returned it.

Honored Contributor

@JYWilliams - Thank goodness it was an honest person!

Respected Contributor

Venezia, I said the exact same thing. I'm there are still some honest people out there.

Honored Contributor

@GinaV24 

I would contact your last carrier.

I live on let's say "I live on Popular Drive.".

You live on "Popular Court" same zip code.

With rushed delivery people and abbreviations, our deliveries get reversed very often.

I have dealt with this since 1981!  JOY!!!!!