Super Contributor

Requesting assistance from Customer Care

Good afternoon!  I have been unable to adjust my ship date for an upcoming Auto Delivery item.  I contacted Customer Support via phone but they could not adjust the date either.  Could someone from this forum (Customer Care) see if maybe they can figure it out?  If you could let me know how to email the details to your team, I would truly appreciate it!

QVC Customer Care

Re: Requesting assistance from Customer Care

@cal-gal wrote:

Good afternoon!  I have been unable to adjust my ship date for an upcoming Auto Delivery item.  I contacted Customer Support via phone but they could not adjust the date either.  Could someone from this forum (Customer Care) see if maybe they can figure it out?  If you could let me know how to email the details to your team, I would truly appreciate it!

@cal-gal I think I have located the order for you but just don't know what changes you'd like to make.  Please email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we will check it for you.  However, if customer service has already tried, I'm not sure what else can be done.  

Melvin, Customer Care 

Super Contributor

Hello Melvin, thank you for your quick reply!  I will email the details to you now.

Super Contributor

Just want to say thank you for all of your speedy replies and efforts to assist me!

I appreciate the creation of the Customer Care forum as an additional option to request and receive assistance from customer support!  Smiley Very Happy