Respected Contributor

Question for Moderators on today's Q card promotion

[ Edited ]

There is a promotion today, 7/27/18, where if you spend $200, and charge it to your Q card, you get a $20 QVC credit on your account. When will this credit show up? Will it be when the charges go through, when the items ship, or what? I want to know when to look for my credit...and not have it somehow get lost in the shuffle. 

Thanks for any info!

Honored Contributor

Re: Question for Moderators on today's Q card promotion

That's a good question. I don't blame you for wanting to know. I did not know Q was offering this deal today.

Last time I used a deal like that Q offered spending x amount of dollars to receive $20 credit. I spent over the amount but never received my credit.???

I should have called but I was busy & I forgot about it.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @pupwhipped if you spend $200 or more with your QCard on 7/27/18 you will receive a $20 QVC QAccount Credit within 4 weeks after the conclusion of the promotional period. Keep in mind the $200 does not include shipping and handling and tax.

Respected Contributor

@Alice-QVC, thanks very much for your reply. I wasn't aware that it could not include S&H and taxes. Appreciate the clarification. I've now ordered over $200 in merchandise alone and will be looking for my credit in the next few weeks. Thank YOU!

Honored Contributor

it would be a great idea to do this more often......maybe at least once a month or MORE during the holidays!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank goodness for this thread.  I called CS this morning to inquire about my credit, and the agent searched and searched and could not find this promotion.  I was told I was mistaken, that there was no such promotion.    I KNOW I spent $225 on July 27th on my Q card specifically to get the credit.  I definitely still have not received it.

Edited to remove personal information

Please help @Alice-QVC!

QVC Customer Care

Hi @lisadpa I do see you are eligible for the credit and it should be credited soon. Please allow a few more days for it to post, it does take about 4 weeks. If it has not posted by the end of the week we can post it for you.

Regular Contributor

Thank you so much, @Alice-QVC!