Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC you made a mess out of "Order Status"

It has been two full weeks since the new Order Status layout was applied to my account and I still think it's a big step backward in terms of user friendliness and ease of access to important information. But I finally found a silver lining in the changes: After trying and having customer service staff attempt to do so as well for FOUR YEARS, I was finally able to delete two old addresses from my address book. It is very nice to know that there's absolutely no chance that any of my orders might accidentally end up being shipped to former employers' offices.

Now if there were only a way to delete the darn NuWave induction cooktop from my Wish List that has been stuck there for the past year . . . perhaps QVC could switch the format of the list to go back to showing us full details for every item like it used to? That might activate other functionality that currently isn't working properly.

Valued Contributor

If a label was created by QVC even if it had not been picked up by the next morning on QVC stated my item had been picked up by UPS. Now it takes a few days. No biggie, but my last return had a tracking # & then it was just gone! I panicked! Hpefully I won't have to return anything else. Christmas returns will be a nightmare! The only Christmas presents that may have to be returned are two items of clothing. If I do have to I will pay up front & et my own tracking #.

Esteemed Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

I don't like not receiving my tracking number when my order ships. You have to login to your account to get the tracking number???HSN is also doing this. Ticks me off. I should not have to login to get my tracking number. 

It's not going to make me stop to shop or buy something because I had to come to your site to get my tracking. It will only make me rethink before I place an order.

All other places I order from online send me my tracking number when it ships so why can't QVC & HSN???

@Nightowlz - I agree that it would be very nice to have the tracking number in the shipping confirmation message, but making customers click links in messages to get their tracking numbers seems to be a trend. Amazon switched to that practice quite awhile ago, and many of the other retailers I order from also require that now.

Valued Contributor

Wow! I have heard some complaing about getting something they did not order. It appened to me once this summer. No problem, I just sent it back & got a full refund. I never did get what I had ordered because my size was gone.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the Sketchers TSV on 10/29. If you look at the order it states shipped on 10/31 but if you touch the box that states track package, it states processing for shipping. So which is it--- has it shipped or is in the process for shipping. That is one way to confuse and anger your customers. If you are making changes, make sure they make sense. Luckily, I only order for me so time frame doesn't matter. If I were ordering for Christmas, I would be concerned. 

Valued Contributor

With all the year long problems that QVC has had (shipping, processing, used disgusting item mailed, return/credits, poor cs) all posted on THEIR BLOG SITE, one would think corporate and the newly hired created position for a lady hired from Disney World of all places, would listen, but they don't, they spent their money on redoing the order status page which didn't have problems instead of HIRING PEOPLE FOR RETURNS, SHIPPING, CUTTING SHIPPING COSTS, AND PROPERLY TRAINING CUSTOMER SERVICE EMPLOYEES, THIS QVC IS A SINKING SHIP, I WOULDN'T PURCHASE ANYTHING FOR XMAS FROM THIS MESS OF A BUSINESS, AND IF YOU NEED TO RETURN IT, GOOD LUCK, YOU WILL HAVE TO BE YOUR OWN CEO AND SECRETARY TO TRACK YOUR REFUNDS, BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE QVC HAS ONE EMPLOYEE IN SHIPPING AND ONE PERSON IN RETURNS.  SHAME ON THEM,

Contributor

I agree for the most part.  Some of it is good, but tracking the easy pay schedule is totally messed up

Contributor

Boy isn't that the truth!!??

Respected Contributor

And we don't even have to log in anymore..   I certainly don't understand this and I'm pretty sure 'I will never get used to' that, as one poster stated (that we would get used to it or get over it or something along those lines).

Contributor

What is going on?  I have been trying to update my Auto-Deilivery plans for days, but keep gettting the "sorry for the delay" screen instead of my auto-delivery plans.   I think it is just a way to keep you from skipping a shipment.