Honored Contributor

@QVC-Social LOGO CRISIS GOING ON -- Please read

[ Edited ]

Mods, several of us on the LOGO forum are looking back at our order status of things we've ordered today, only to find now they are on Advance Order!  It's not just one same item - it's several different ones.  What?  Nothing was said about Advance Order -or an arrival date - when we purchased these things.  Furthermore, Lori and your hosts keep stressing how it takes a year to get LOGO back in stock.  Well that's great - then what's up with Advance Orders?  What the heck is going on? As one poster just posted in the LOGO forum - this is just wrong.   Not even telling us something isn't in stock when we order, and not telling us an expected arrival date (what if it's a gift? or being bought for a specific occasion?  There's  been no mention on air of Advance Orders!

Is there possibly just an IT glitch in the order system going on giving us this message?

Regular Contributor

Re: @QVC-Social LOGO CRISIS GOING ON -- Please read

My orders said the same thing but when I looked further, it did give me  delivery dates of the next few days.  I spoke to customer service to ask about it but she said that these aren't truly advance orders.  They should arrive with no delay.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee Thanks for bringing this up!  I hope we can get some answers!

Honored Contributor

@Cathy1950 wrote:

My orders said the same thing but when I looked further, it did give me  delivery dates of the next few days.  I spoke to customer service to ask about it but she said that these aren't truly advance orders.  They should arrive with no delay.

Thanks Cathy!

Honored Contributor

@Cathy1950  Where did you see the date information?

QVC Customer Care

@Pearlee

We are very sorry for any inconvenience on your order. Please forward your order information to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. We will be glad to look in to the matter.

Respected Contributor

"Crisis" 🤣

Respected Contributor

Just checked my order found same notification.

Super Contributor

I think the crisis is people are paying outrageous prices for this cheap clothing. Ladies you can find similar things at TJ Maxxx, Marshalls etc. for less than half the price and most of the time better materials and workmenshp. Cannot believe she gets away with charging these prices. Think about what you are paying for. I know most of you will hate my comment and thats ok.

Trusted Contributor

All 3 items in my order today have gone to Advance Order. Please let us know why this is happening. Thanks.

Member Since 11/20/2008