Honored Contributor

When I go into the Q&A/Reviews section of a product page and click on "Answer This" (to help a customer) I get a blank page that goes nowhere & says nothing. Tried on 2 different questions.

I'm using an iPad Air 2 and Chrome browser.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
QVC Customer Care

Re: Mods - Site Malfunction?

@Moonchilde Thanks for bringing this to our attention.  I will forward this information to have it resolved.

QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

@Moonchilde I discussed the issue you're having wih the site and our IT department stated they tested this functionality on several items and it appears to be working fine on an external connection we have.  If you are still having issues, please provide answers to as many of the following questions that you can so that IT can begin troubleshooting:

1. Item number(s) that you encountered this on?
    2. Are you able to get this to work on any items successfully?
    3. Did you allowed enough time to pass for the page to load the new area where you are able to type an answer to the question?  This should happen fairly quickly unless you have an older PC or Mac.
    4. Were you ever able to answer one of these questions before?
    5. If so, approximately how long has it been since this last worked?
    6. On the iPad are you browsing to QVC.com via a web browser or using the QVC for iPad App that you can download from the App Store?
Honored Contributor

@Wayne-QVC

E2219164

- Yes, I have been able to answer questions before, in general. I don't answer very often so don't remember the last time. Six eeeks ago?

- When I clicked on "answer question", what came up was a blank screen with nothing "turning" to indicate anything was still loading - just a blank screen that sat there for at least 45 sec.

- Using QVC.com, not the app.

- I was in Q&A section reading Q&As for my own info. I happened to see a question I could answer and clicked on it, and got the blank page (also tried on a different question just to try & same thing happened).

- However, now, in answer to your request, I clicked on "All Q&A" *from the product page*, got the "All Q&A" page,  and when I clicked on "Answer Question" THAT way, it worked fine.

So my guess is which specific page address it's accessed from? One entrance point worked, one didn't.

Sorry, that's all I can come up with - they were accessed from slightly different "addresses." And now I see that someone had already answered the question, which I hadn't been able to see before either. Weird.

Anyway, thanks!

QVC Customer Care

@Moonchilde I appreciate the information you provided.  I will forward this to our IT department. 

QVC Customer Care

@Moonchilde I heard back from IT and they stated "We tried replicating this issue in  Chrome browser for Apple IPad 2, everything looks elegant from our side. We are able to answer in the Question & answer / review section by clicking “Answer this” option." I hope everything is working for you now. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks for passing the info on, @Wayne-QVC. I still had to jump through a lot of back-and-forth, in-and-out hoops to answer questions and I've seen others complain about similar in the past (not recently).  But I don't get that involved or uber-helpful with a product all that often where I'm doing multiples, so it won't really be an issue much.  I was just eager to help for this one product others were unhappy with and felt I could be helpful in this instance.

You tried, I tried, and that's all we can do 😉