Esteemed Contributor

Re: Item in cart …..won’t let me save

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kitty Galore. The heart is by the star rating.   I'm on qvc.com, not the app.

Screenshot_20231101_145015_Chrome.jpg

@Kachina624 That's the item .    I only wanted the silver after putting both in cart .  I'm Leary of "as is ". But have wanted this item for a few months now so wanted to take a chance ,  but not on 2 after thinking about it .  I was able to order it after signing out and signing in again plus clearing history .  

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kitty Galore.  They replace the save with the heart several months ago.  It's the only way to save something now.  This is "as is" and may be soon gone.

actually @Kachina624 my iPad has always had save , remove and check out .  No heart .  Are you on an iPad or another device ?  That could be on other devices .

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore.  A Samsung Gallaxy tablet.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kitty Galore.  They replace the save with the heart several months ago.  It's the only way to save something now.  This is "as is" and may be soon gone.

@Kachina624 @This move was unwise on their part. They have not made this clear to customers. I buy about half my purchases from my Saves. There are probably others that do the same. The Saves have been handy for me. 

Esteemed Contributor

The heart button is for placing an item on the Wish List, not for saving items for later in the cart. I have the buttons for "Save for Later" and "Remove" available in my cart along with the "Saved Items" section at the bottom, so I am guessing this is just a temporary system glitch. If memory serves, there have been issues with the "Saved Items" section disappearing briefly in the past for some customers, so hopefully the "save" option will return soon for those without current access.