Trusted Contributor

A282794 LOGO tank colors mislabeled

[ Edited ]

A282794 will probably be presented in the next hour and the colors are mislabeled. The first color should be French Mauve and the second one should be Black Cherry. I hope a mod can get to this quickly since, as I said, I think it is about to be presented on air.

cc: @Beth-QVC

QVC Customer Care

Re: A282794 LOGO tank colors mislabeled

@aprimo

thank you for the information and letting us know...have sent the request to flip the colors. Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

This is like the third time this has happened in the last month.

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC

This still has not been corrected.

I did not place an order this morning since in viewing the video, I noticed they are mis-marked.

Would you follow up?  I am not willing to place an order and receive the wrong item.

Thank you.

@aprimo

Thank you for bringing this to their attention.

Trusted Contributor

Sorry to see this has still not been corrected. It was presented on air last night and no mention was made of the problem. I'm guessing there are going to be some customers who receive the wrong color and won't be happy. Personally, I will not consider ordering this item until the error is corrected.

Trusted Contributor

@Beth-QVC The colors on this item are still incorrect. How long does it usually take to fix these things?

Super Contributor

@Keyai-QVC wrote:

@aprimo wrote:

@Beth-QVC The colors on this item are still incorrect. How long does it usually take to fix these things?

Hi @aprimo

The color options appear to be corrected. However, I watched the video presentation and think there may have been confusion about the colors when the item was presented. I am asking team members who are knowledgable about this item to confirm if the video presentation is accurate. I will update you once I have confirmation. 

Thank you for your patience while we get this resolved.

Hi @aprimo

I was incorrect in my statement above. The video presentation is correct. The color options are not correct and are in the process of being corrected. As soon as we know the correction to the options have been made we will post here to update you.

Thank you for noticing this error and bringing it to our attention. 

Trusted Contributor

@Keyai-QVC wrote:

@Keyai-QVC wrote:

@aprimo wrote:

Hi @aprimo

The color options appear to be corrected. However, I watched the video presentation and think there may have been confusion about the colors when the item was presented. I am asking team members who are knowledgable about this item to confirm if the video presentation is accurate. I will update you once I have confirmation. 

Thank you for your patience while we get this resolved.

Hi @aprimo

I was incorrect in my statement above. The video presentation is correct. The color options are not correct and are in the process of being corrected. As soon as we know the correction to the options have been made we will post here to update you.

Thank you for noticing this error and bringing it to our attention. 

@Keyai You're SO close to having it right. The text labels now match the pictures, but the color dots are still wrong. I appreciate you looking into this.

Trusted Contributor

@Keyai You got it!! Thanks so much for the attention to this. I'm sure all LOGO customers appreciate not having any uncertainty about what color they are ordering.