Respected Contributor

Re: your 2024 calendar, what are the pictures of the one you'd like?

PA Mom-mom, Every year is so fleeting, it's nice to capture any highlights for all the family.

Even during CoVid, I took photos from my back yard's flowers as a memento, since I couldn't go anywhere (worked from home) or travel to see everyone. 

Flowers are always beautiful, no matter what.

Esteemed Contributor

I use the calendar book, so no photos, but I bought my mom the wall calendar with puppies.  Who doesn't like puppies?

Trusted Contributor

I love wall calendars with animals, especiallly cats!   Wall calendars are warm and homey looking!! 

Valued Contributor

I usually grab a couple from the Dollar Tree - One for the back of my closet door, and one for Hubby's study.

While I also use my Gmail calendar, I still make notes on the one in my closet.

I like the ones with pictures of either Lighthouses or Ocean Views - $1.25 a piece - Can't beat it! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

My 2024 wall calendar arrived 2 weeks ago.

It features Edward Hopper paintings. I buy one with his paintings every year.

Respected Contributor

@beckyb1012  That calendar looks similar (or maybe the same) as the calendars my cousin & I used to buy each year that we would embroider for each other. They also had sequins and featured either birds or flowers

Honored Contributor

@Desert Lily wrote:

@beckyb1012  That calendar looks similar (or maybe the same) as the calendars my cousin & I used to buy each year that we would embroider for each other. They also had sequins and featured either birds or flowers

Ours were always birds when I was growing up for my Great Grandmother.  She had a parakeet, Jonah and loved the bird so much.  Wanted all her great grandchildren to experience living with it so it traveled to all the cousins homes for a month or two for our enjoyment.  I did not like cleaning out the bottom of the cage.  But the parakeet was part of our family for decades.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

I get a lot of free ones but this year I decided I wanted something different.  I ordered one called “Pathways.”  Each month has a scene of a path winding through woods, along water, etc.  I wanted something peaceful. 

Valued Contributor

@threecees  We use a calendar page from a wall calendar, and we put it on the refriig.  I can list my appts and so can my daughter. Since we share a car, it's important to have the info so we both can see it when scheduling appts.

It's not old fashioned at all. Just practical.

Honored Contributor

@LavernLuvsShoes wrote:

I usually grab a couple from the Dollar Tree - One for the back of my closet door, and one for Hubby's study.

While I also use my Gmail calendar, I still make notes on the one in my closet.

I like the ones with pictures of either Lighthouses or Ocean Views - $1.25 a piece - Can't beat it! Smiley Happy

@LavernLuvsShoes     I get my big desk calendar there, too!    Of course, I remember when calendars were "free" at the bank, from your insurance agent, etc.       di

♥Surface of the Sun♥