Respected Contributor

Re: the real housewives of beverly hills.....3/24/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

On 3/28/2015 winamac1 said:
On 3/27/2015 sunshine45 said:
On 3/27/2015 Lotus~ said:

Which Housewives the others would like to see return:

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-5/episode-520/videos?clip=285419...

speaking for myself, i would not mind if camille and joyce came back.....anyone else i could not care less to see......and i would not mind then getting rid of kim and brandi.

I would like Camille to come back. I don't want Joyce to come back or Carlton.

I wouldn't mind Taylor....I sort of felt sorry for her. I wonder what really went on in that house with her ex. We never hear anything about her now....hopefully (especially for her kid's sake) her life is settled.

Does anyone know if the new husband adopted Kennedy? (I think that's the kid's name). I'm sure Taylor could use the money to (hopefully) put away for the child, if she hasn't been adopted.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of beverly hills.....3/24/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

On 3/28/2015 Lotus~ said:

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-5/episode-520/videos?clip=285419...

speaking for myself, i would not mind if camille and joyce came back.....anyone else i could not care less to see......and i would not mind then getting rid of kim and brandi.

I wouldn't mind Taylor....I sort of felt sorry for her. I wonder what really went on in that house with her ex. We never hear anything about her now....hopefully (especially for her kid's sake) her life is settled.

Does anyone know if the new husband adopted Kennedy? (I think that's the kid's name). I'm sure Taylor could use the money to (hopefully) put away for the child, if she hasn't been adopted.

She was on Andy's show recently, and said basically that everything was wonderful in her marriage, but didn't say if her child was adopted, but I bet she was, as she doesn't have a living Father now.

Honored Contributor

i am pretty sure i have read that taylors new husband DID adopt her daughter.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

On 3/28/2015 Lotus~ said:

me too, I always did like Taylor and felt very sorry for her-who knows what she had to endure? I wouldn't seeing her or Camille come back or even Joyce for that matter-. Definitely not Carlton-too weird, although I didn't dislike her, Adrienne was ok.