Respected Contributor

anyone ever purchase? They were 50% off at Krogers today .When I opened them I was surprised that the bottom (where all others have plastic) were filters. I have e-mailed the company asking if these are designed to use in a personal Keurig brewer or not. I do not want to ruin anything. I believe they are. They smell great.

Super Contributor

Hi! I have had the Copper Moon Sumatra and OMGOSH is it ever delicious! YES to your question - they are for the Keurig. I think it's supposed to be a more earth friendly design without the plastic casing. Excellent coffee!

Respected Contributor

thanks, if the company takes forever to answer me now I know it is safe to use I will have it in the morning Smiley Sad I couldn't sleep tonight if I drank it now! They smell terrific. I bought the 100 % Costa Rican Arabica . If it is as good as the smell I may go back and buy some of the other types --at around $3.+ for 12 sounded like a good bargain and they are in an inner packet that should keep them fresh.

Super Contributor
On 1/20/2014 okaywitheasypay said:

thanks, if the company takes forever to answer me now I know it is safe to use I will have it in the morning Smiley Sad I couldn't sleep tonight if I drank it now! They smell terrific. I bought the 100 % Costa Rican Arabica . If it is as good as the smell I may go back and buy some of the other types --at around $3.+ for 12 sounded like a good bargain and they are in an inner packet that should keep them fresh.

That's a TERRIFIC price! WOW wish I had a Kroger near me!