Respected Contributor

Re: congrats to jennifer coffey!

Good for her. Now I know why she has been so giddy for a while. I have always liked her but for a while she has been over the top happy. Glad she found him but when people are new madly in love I avoid them until they come back down to earth.
Super Contributor

Congratulations to Jennifer! So happy for her.

@jackthebear speaking of squealing on air - years ago, there was a vendor host doing a TSV that just found out she was pregnant. Every time a different QVC host came on:  screaming, gasping, squealing. After the first 2 times, the screaming & squealing was a bit much. LOL.

Honored Contributor

@kelshar wrote:

Congratulations to Jennifer! So happy for her.

@jackthebear speaking of squealing on air - years ago, there was a vendor host doing a TSV that just found out she was pregnant. Every time a different QVC host came on:  screaming, gasping, squealing. After the first 2 times, the screaming & squealing was a bit much. LOL.

one host will be 

"our wonderful bride to be Jen" 

Respected Contributor

@kelshar 

"Congratulations to Jennifer! So happy for her.

@jackthebear speaking of squealing on air - years ago, there was a vendor host doing a TSV that just found out she was pregnant. Every time a different QVC host came on:  screaming, gasping, squealing. After the first 2 times, the screaming & squealing was a bit much. LOL."

Was the host Laurie Shore?  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

On her Issac show last Friday she mentioned she was going away for a 3 day weekend and it was a surprise on where they were going.

Issac joked around and said he would design her wedding dress and Jen just laughed.

Jen announced the news last night on the TSV show.

Respected Contributor

congrats. I remember issac mentioning something about a boyfriend/date to her and she quickly shushed him.

Honored Contributor

@lgfan wrote:

@kelshar 

"Congratulations to Jennifer! So happy for her.

@jackthebear speaking of squealing on air - years ago, there was a vendor host doing a TSV that just found out she was pregnant. Every time a different QVC host came on:  screaming, gasping, squealing. After the first 2 times, the screaming & squealing was a bit much. LOL."

Was the host Laurie Shore?  

I don't think Laurie Shore would do that.

Super Contributor

@ValuSkr it was the vendor for Carole Hochman. I think her first name is Michelle.

Respected Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Mlsg wrote:

@elated wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

He looks older. Is he from India ?

He is Indian American.

No he is from England

He may be from England, but he is Indian, from India.  I can tell from his name.

His ethnicity may be Indian but depending on where he is born is his nationality, if someone had an Irish sounding name you wouldn't automatically say they were Irish, his parents passed on his name, I don't know where he was born.  

Valued Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Mlsg wrote:

@elated wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

He looks older. Is he from India ?

He is Indian American.

No he is from England

He may be from England, but he is Indian, from India.  I can tell from his name.

How you where he born and info about his mother? And where sne born?

And why it so important that he is Indian? You know premier minister GB is Indian too?