Respected Contributor

Re: Wow wow wow!!! Love these!!

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/17/2015 Ford1224 said:
On 3/17/2015 HollyDays said:

They are really cute. Great little wedge. Are they difficult to get on and off with the side buckle?

One does have to buckle and unbuckle. However, I will wear them so seldom that does not bother me.

A back zip might have been nice, but maybe they're cuter without it. You'll look great in them Ford! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

On 3/17/2015 SusieQ_2 said:
On 3/17/2015 Ford1224 said:
On 3/17/2015 HollyDays said:

They are really cute. Great little wedge. Are they difficult to get on and off with the side buckle?

One does have to buckle and unbuckle. However, I will wear them so seldom that does not bother me.

A back zip might have been nice, but maybe they're cuter without it. You'll look great in them Ford! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

They look good on my feet. I wear a wide width but these shoes make my feet look really skinny! I can probably even wear them barefoot. Thanks, Susie! Smile

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

On 3/17/2015 Lucky charm said:

They are cute, Ford. They have a bit of the gladiator look. I didn't know Isaac did shoes, too.

From things he has said, he started out with shoes.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

They are really cute!

Honored Contributor

They are really adorable, but I can't wear a shoe that my foot is tied in to .... I like to be able to kick shoes off at will ..... I guess my feet don't like being held captive! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Trusted Contributor

You certainly deserve a pair of pretty new shoes after the major purge you just finished.And I want to add that I am glad your dd had some good news at her Dr. And congrats on finding an apartment with her.A whole new start for you both.
Honored Contributor

On 3/17/2015 spud188 said: You certainly deserve a pair of pretty new shoes after the major purge you just finished.And I want to add that I am glad your dd had some good news at her Dr. And congrats on finding an apartment with her.A whole new start for you both.

Thank you very much, spud. What a lovely comment! Smile

Formerly Ford1224