Honored Contributor

I've been looking for a pair of "dressy" shoes that I can dare wear for a couple of years now. I ordered Isaac's "Leather Fisherman's Wedge" shoes in black, even though they were really expensive.

I just received them and I'm thrilled!! I finally have a pair of shoes I can wear for the few times I get dressed up!

The item number is A261657 if anyone cares to look.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

Re: Wow wow wow!!! Love these!!

They are adorable, but I'm mad that I opened this thread because now they are in my Wish List for a soon-to-be purchase! {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

Oh I wish I hadn't done that! Now I want the coral. Cute!!!!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

Happy for you.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

I actually wrote a review, and I think I may have written perhaps two other reviews in the last 7-8 years I've been posting on this BB.

I'm a size 8 and they are just loose enough that when my feet swell they won't be too tight. If you do order, don't size down for that reason.

Sorry I'm costing you all money!! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

Do they run narrow? My feet would go right through the opening.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Super Contributor

They are really cute. Great little wedge. Are they difficult to get on and off with the side buckle?

Honored Contributor

On 3/17/2015 pommom said:

Do they run narrow? My feet would go right through the opening.

I always buy wides. I don't think they come in narrow (which is so unfair).

Formerly Ford1224
Honored Contributor

On 3/17/2015 HollyDays said:

They are really cute. Great little wedge. Are they difficult to get on and off with the side buckle?

One does have to buckle and unbuckle. However, I will wear them so seldom that does not bother me.

Formerly Ford1224
Honored Contributor

They are cute, Ford. They have a bit of the gladiator look. I didn't know Isaac did shoes, too.