Esteemed Contributor

I can't stand it when it's unusually warm in the winter.  I love the winter months and would prefer it to be cold the way it's supposed to be.  

I had my air conditioning on for Christmas Day.  Unheard of for Philadelphia.  

Respected Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

I'd rather live in summer weather forever!!

@colliegirls -I'm not a summer person - but could put up with spring or fall forever!

Honored Contributor

I don't know why I live in the northeast because I do not care for winter. I would rather a break in the weather in winter.

Honored Contributor

This winter is way to mild this year for this Texas girl.  I am so afraid that our usual Aug. of 100+ temp. is going to worse this year.  Running the air conditioner in Jan. and Feb. on some days is awful.   I can only imagine how bad it may be later. 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

I don't like the back and forth.  Give me cold and snow, then an early spring.

Honored Contributor

I don't like bizarre weather.  Personally, this winter has been bizarre for me.  Given me winter when it's supposed to be winter.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I am in southern WV where we have had weeks of arctic cold, and plenty of snow; I just paid an electric bill of $410.   Yesterday and today have been rainy and windy, but temps in the 50's.   Snow is back in our forecast tomorrow and Friday, but a 2 day break was great.   

Respected Contributor

The more warm breaks, the better!

Honored Contributor

It's just weather, I don't think about it very much.  I just hunker down and wait for late April when gets here.