Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@eddyandme I live in Northern Va.  The weather in my area is more like Spring right now.  It's around 55, cloudy and windy (almost balmy).

It's supposed to eventually turn colder but I don't think they're expecting snow.

My daughter is in Denver.  She left today for the mountains.  She goes away to ski every weekend.  On Christmas she and her boyfriend rent a cottage and have a tree and a massive dinner.  They stay for a few days.  This year she has a new puppy.  The puppy goes everywhere they go.  She said they got snow yesterday in Denver.

@Annabellethecat66. Yes, my nephew barely made it out of Denver before the snow. He got home to Massachusetts for more bad weather!

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ My daughter's boyfriend has a 4 wheel drive jeep.  They have been to amazing places to ski.  Between the sking, hiking, paddleboarding, etc.  They're never home.

She has taught the dog to sit on the paddleboard while she fishes from it.  Ha!

It's a wonderful stress free life-style.

Esteemed Contributor

The puppy's gonna have a ball playing in that fresh snow!  Hope she takes pics - sounds nice! 

@Annabellethecat66. snow in ski country is fine with me.  Even here, we deal with it.  It's the ice - no control and also weighs down power lines/trees, then outages!

Think they usually get a lighter, dryer now there - better skiing and better plowing!

Enjoy your "Spring".

Trusted Contributor

Sorry about the bad weather. It was 75 here today,but it rained  bit. Supposed to be in the 50’s for the next week. I enjoyed the warm weather while it lasted.