Honored Contributor

SW Florida - very unseasonably warm and humid. AC on.

Honored Contributor

Count your blessings snow people.  We haven't had a drop of moisture since first week of October.  Is has also been unseasonably warm.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

We have the same as op,nasty outside  worried about losing power, this house gets cold very fast,my older golden has trouble walking ,on ice impossible.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Super Contributor

We might get 3 inches snow tomorrow, I really hope so, my new DIL from Bangkok is visiting and really wants to see snow! She was here last Christmas, too, but we had just a few flakes. 

Central Illinois.

That snow in Oklahoma looks familiar, wake to snow, gone by the time you head out to work. Only snow that lasted when I lived there was early 1977, stayed on the ground a whole week.

Respected Contributor

SW PA so very dreary here today that we have the interior lights on.  Temp is 49 and it is drizzling on an off.  We may see some light snow for Christmas as the temps start to drop.

Respected Contributor

Another SW PA-er - south of Pittsburgh.  So cloudy, dreary, drizzly, and foggy.  Temps have been warmish for this time of year but turning colder as this day goes on.  Snow showers the next three days but no accumulation.  

Honored Contributor

Rain and lots of it here in the southern tip of WV; it will change to snow late tomorrow.   

Honored Contributor

Not so wicked here... Gloomy, dreary, muggy with drizzle and in the 50's... Typical for a DC Christmas... Not remotely festive... Fortunately, it's at least supposed to cool down to the 40's, though we won't be having a white Christmas... We almost never do... Still, while I'd like it cooler and with a nice snowfall of a few inches, I'm happy to skip the ice... Like clockwork, after Christmas, it'll cool down to more winter-like temperatures... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

MA here too.   Western part of the state.   Has turned to rain finally.    Supposed to start snowing Christmas Eve into Christmas morning which I am looking forward to.    It can all melt the next day though and I would be happy.  Certainly was treacherous here most of the day.   

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme I live in Northern Va.  The weather in my area is more like Spring right now.  It's around 55, cloudy and windy (almost balmy).

It's supposed to eventually turn colder but I don't think they're expecting snow.

My daughter is in Denver.  She left today for the mountains.  She goes away to ski every weekend.  On Christmas she and her boyfriend rent a cottage and have a tree and a massive dinner.  They stay for a few days.  This year she has a new puppy.  The puppy goes everywhere they go.  She said they got snow yesterday in Denver.