Honored Contributor

Re: Why did Stacey exit so quickly this morning?

[ Edited ]

I saw well well over a decade ago with Lisa Mason had just started her program and you could tell she was not feeling well.  All of sudden they went to the equivalent of one of their commercial breaks and when they came back Jane T. was back on even though she had just finished her segment before Lisa.  Jane only stayed an hour or so then the next host who was scheduled after Lisa came in early.  Cannot remember who it was.  They did say Lisa did not feel well.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Super Contributor

I didn't see this either...I hope all is well 🙏

I agree she is very beautiful 😍
I think her hosting with Jayne will help her! I can't imagine the pressure of being a Q host !....Possibly it's nerves...I enjoy watching her ...she seems very pleasant 😊
Honored Contributor

My guesses, diarrhea, broke a tooth, had to vomit?  What was it, wasn't watching.

Contributor

@Fifweg! I hope Stacey is well. But please, why in the same context do we, have to share, we don't like someone? We all need to be kind to each other! Life can be hard.
Honored Contributor

And does it really matter? I know it certainly doesn't affect me.

Contributor

@Stila wrote:
@Fifweg! I hope Stacey is well. But please, why in the same context do we, have to share, we don't like someone? We all need to be kind to each other! Life can be hard.

that's a nice post @Stila. 🤗🥰